Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LRCW

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LRCW

  1. Ashland wins 35-21.
  2. Taylor with another TD run. Ashland 35 Greenup Co. 21 2:00 4th
  3. Any live streaming for this game?
  4. Didn't get to see this game, but glad to see the Tomcats get the win.
  5. I don't know if I would describe Ashland's offense as one dimensional. Yes, running the ball is their bread and butter, but Ashland's QB has a great arm as he showed Friday night with a couple of great deep balls to Strader. Tanner Stutler is a still developing sophomore, and Ashland has great speed and talent at the WR positions in Justin Hughes and Jaylan Strader , and they also utilize their great stable of backs in the slot positions. I believe through the 1st 2 games Ashland is averaging 270 yards on the ground and 80 yards through the air, but don't be surprised to see the passing yards increase as the season progresses. I'll take Ashland in this game. Ashland 35 Lawrence Co 21
  6. The Tomcats jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead, and I thought we might have an early running clock, but the Tates Creek passing game gave Ashland something to work on in practice next week as it kept the Commodores in the game in the 1st half. Both teams returned kickoffs for touchdowns to start the 2nd half and then Ashland took the 1st play after their 2nd kickoff return of the 2nd half about 70 yards for another quick score making it 28-14. Ashland's offense will give most teams on their schedule fits the rest of the year, but the Tomcats defense will need to improve if they expect to make a deep playoff run. Ashland will host Lawrence Co next week.
  7. Why didn’t they go to the air more last week considering the ground game was struggling and especially since the year your QB had last year. I know they had to replace the entire OL, but still a little surprising to me.
  8. I’m hoping Ashland opens up the passing game a little more this week so we can see how much Stutler has improved since last year. I fully expect the passing game to be more of a threat as the season progresses, even though the rushing game is going to be their bread and butter. The passing game will definitely need to be a threat if they expect to beat Johnson Central and other teams in their class.
  9. Great week 1 win on the road for the Tomcats!!!
  10. Color me very pleasantly surprised by this score. I honestly thought Boyd Co would win by 20 plus tonight, but this is by far the best Ashland has looked so far this year. They were clicking on all cylinders early, and hitting the boards better than they have all year. The game wasn’t as close as the final score indicates. Drew Smith was incredibly impressive tonight. Ashland has some great young talent to go along with seniors Smith and Clark. The future is bright.
  11. I asked what I thought was a serious question @TheDeuce. Please explain my ignorance that made you laugh. ?
  12. Will he bring in Charlie Strong to be his defensive coordinator?
  13. My heart is broken. I loved Dicky. He had a way of rubbing fans of opposing teams the wrong way when they listened, but Dicky truly was the best play by play man in the state, and he never apologized for loving his Tomcats. RIP, my friend.
  14. Game was played at Putnam Stadium. Don’t give up on this Tomcat team. They are young, but they have a lot of talent.
  15. I told you I was back. My game is still strong.
  16. Just purchased my virtual ticket for today's games. Thanks to BGP for the discount. GO TOMCATS!!
  17. I would have blasted Bell for such an idiotic move, so I’m going to blast Tito. Why in the world would you think Gibaut was your best 9th inning option?
  18. How did MoCo manage to make up ground on GRC so quickly this year? Did they have some players hurt at the beginning of the year? I saw where GRC won the 1st meeting like 72-47 or something like that and then the 2nd game was much closer, and then MoCo won the last 2 meetings.
  19. Unfortunately, this game won't even be close. Tennessee 78 Kentucky 65 I'M BACK BABY!!!!
  20. Thanks. I'm just wondering if the site will allow you to telecast from your phone to your tv.
  21. The Tomcats are on a roll, winning 11 straight now I believe. I fully believe Ashland has the best player in the Sweet 16, and I expect Ashland and Zander Carter to continue their hot shooting Friday morning/afternoon. Give me the Tomcats all the way to the championship. Ashland 69 Bowling Green 62

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.