Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For everyone who has a "source"...

Featured Replies

I never said he was nice. After the season, there will be a thorough meeting outlining all that is required of Gillispie on the media front. Gillispie will be retained. There is no proof, whatsoever, that his "lifestyle" has affected anything. Provide me one piece of information post-the day he was hired.

 

Of course his attitude and demeanor are blown out of proportion when Kentucky isn't winning, but you can't tell me a three-time coach of the year, and just as recently as last year, doesn't know how to coach. Kentucky hasn't gotten a break all season and just seems snake-bitten.

 

For one you make your breaks...this team underachieved.

It is not the W-L's.

He is done...he had his chance to make changes and he didnt.

They are just trying to finish the season.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said he was nice. After the season, there will be a thorough meeting outlining all that is required of Gillispie on the media front. Gillispie will be retained. There is no proof, whatsoever, that his "lifestyle" has affected anything. Provide me one piece of information post-the day he was hired.

 

Of course his attitude and demeanor are blown out of proportion when Kentucky isn't winning, but you can't tell me a three-time coach of the year, and just as recently as last year, doesn't know how to coach. Kentucky hasn't gotten a break all season and just seems snake-bitten.

 

You're saying he is coming back and Labs is saying he is gone...

 

We will soon see who has the better sources... :popcorn:

You're saying he is coming back and Labs is saying he is gone...

 

We will soon see who has the better sources... :popcorn:

 

I for one am totally confused by all of the speculation and "sources" going on here. I don't know what to believe and not to believe, but I do know if someone calls it perfectly I'll watch and remember that. To many people are saying they know things but apparently they all know different things. I need an aspirin. :idunno:

I for one am totally confused by all of the speculation and "sources" going on here. I don't know what to believe and not to believe, but I do know if someone calls it perfectly I'll watch and remember that. To many people are saying they know things but apparently they all know different things. I need an aspirin. :idunno:

 

:lol: :lol:

You're saying he is coming back and Labs is saying he is gone...

 

We will soon see who has the better sources... :popcorn:

 

Labs 1

 

Everyone else 0

 

:lol:

My sister's boyfriends third cousin's best friend said that he will be gone.

 

:sssh: :ohbrother: :lol::lol:

My sister's boyfriends third cousin's best friend said that he will be gone.

 

:sssh: :ohbrother: :lol::lol:

 

The best friend is correct.

If Labs & Wireman say so it is good enough for me. I am now officially on the BCG is gone band wagon. Here is hoping to see Billy D. in Lexington next year (as a Wildcat).

I believe that BCG will be back as coach of the Wildcats next season. It is amazing though how many people are going with the Donovan to UK done deal story. I have heard it from very reliable sources that could very well have first hand scoop but I don't believe it even though I kind of like the idea. I will not name my source but he has close ties with Ron Carmichael. If you don't know, Ron is one of Rick Pitino's best friends.

The best friend is correct.

 

So whats the percentage that Gillispie is gone after this year? You sound very confident...If someone were to bet you 1000$ Gillispie will be back would you take that bet? :confused:

Listen grasshopper, you have one stream of info that you are drawing on. I have multiple sources from that situation. I am not gonna sit here and rehash it...

No one got played.

The Magic came a calling...

 

Letabrotherspeak is my source... 99% He is aways right.:thumb:

The best source I know anywhere said a name, but I'll let someone else post it. I'm not going down the banker path again :lol:

 

Well, I can't believe it... I have finally received some validation!

 

There had been, indeed, negotiations – informal ones, by people flying below both the UK and UF official channels. And they had agreed in principle. Both sides thought the deal was done. In fact, if you recall, the Cats’ Pause posted on the front page of its web site what turned out to be speculation on the situation, likening it to the Kentucky Derby, with the blanket of roses ready for draping.

 

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/41745352.html

 

It took a few years, but I told you it was a done deal at one point :taz::taz::taz:

So whats the percentage that Gillispie is gone after this year? You sound very confident...If someone were to bet you 1000$ Gillispie will be back would you take that bet? :confused:

 

As a general rule of thumb - if you get a report from LABS, don't ever bet against it :thumb:

Labs 1

 

Everyone else 0

 

:lol:

 

Someone has a chance to tie the score, so I'm going to watch how it turns out... :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.