Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. With Pope never being a "Defensive guy" I hope he goes more towards Defensive players. I thought Chandler did shoot the ball exceptionally but, the team as a whole lack defensive effort a lot of times. Really hoping we Got Miles Byrd but... on to the next.
  2. Portal players that have been in contact with Pope Via Zoom/Facetime with earlier this week or later today.
  3. But, is returning to UK still on the table?
  4. Kam Williams Returning to Kentucky via KSR.
  5. Kentucky is "strongly in the mix" for Washington point guard Zoom Diallo, sources tell KSR.
  6. How do we know the NIL deals are legit? I seen a new one with Prizepick or Fanduel, but with Ai anything could be posted.
  7. Kentucky will hire Jackson State head coach Mo Williams as an assistant under Mark Pope, multiple sources tell KSR...
  8. Mason Willmans just committee! Via KSR Breakdown show. Mo Williams son...
  9. Hopefully, we can keep a nice core group of these guys. Is there a deadline or time table for these guys..? We really don't have any incoming freshmen?!?! NIL has killed Integrity of college basketball.
  10. Uk should win but they should've won the last one... Kentucky goes 0-3 in the conference.
  11. I also know a guy who has applied Dwight Sutton would be a great get. I just don't think "keeping kids" there is the problem but, getting them down there is the main issue. 313 was the enrollment 2023-24 total students, and 44 of those males where on the soccer team..?‍♂️
  12. Agreed, I'm thinking as fan prospective, we can't think they hire him in 24hr. Stein and Hartline will be in the CFP, so it may be awhile til one gets here.
  13. Hartline would be great grab, as well...
  14. There's no rush... but hopefully it happens before portal week.
  15. So is this official...? I go to ESPN and it still says "Expected" to fire Stoops? Who could actually do well at Kentucky?
  16. 100%, I don't know the percent of tuition kids but its pretty high, and when you don't live down town you have other options. Just invest in Football and they will come.
  17. Whoever it is, I hope comes with an increased amount enrollment of football players.
  18. This Frankfort team is just young and very inexperience when it comes to football period. Frankfort has always had a talent coming in with mental and physical reps of playing some sort of football, and this year is just so difficult getting kids to buy in when its their first or second year playing football.
  19. I'll just say god don't like ugly. I like Coach Foley, still rooting for him at the Collegian level #KSU.
  20. kids showed up but its a liability letting kids play that fail the concussion test but, still try to tell us their ok. I love football but their future and safety is priority.
  21. Some players were game day decisions, failing concussion test before getting on the bus, also parent were worried and held their kids out.. Listen, I understand all the animosity on the forfeit situation but when it comes to kids safety I can't stand behind making kids go and get slaughtered. Frankfort is really in a tough situation right now with losing kids and kids that are there not football players is rough. Football isn't a " hey anyone play football come sign up" at least at the high school/ middle school level it isn't .
  22. I agree with everything you sayin but this... When safety is an Issue, I could careless about a homecoming and that's saying it nicely.
  23. Frankfort has a roster of 19-20 kids, 11 kids on the injured list Labor day Monday, 4-5 of those needed medical approval to return, few got banged up at practice during the week which left Frankfort with 13 willing to take a 2 hr drive to Williamsburg. I'm not 100% but, usually the yellow jackets do well when it comes to getting high school ready football players and The team Frankfort was going to send wasn't ready.
  24. Frankfort just doesn't have the bodies to compete in HS football, With the small roster and several players out with injuries it was a safety issue in my opinion.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.