Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. I was just going off of what someone else posted about it being posted 30 days...?‍♂️
  2. White or yellow are colors but you cant have team colored football.
  3. Still nothing…Day 24.
  4. Couldn't agree more. As officials we already have to have a tough skin, having the coach in your ear yelling cause you missed a call out of your area is so common in HS...
  5. I don't know about a couple of those... I've been in a few and if a fan wanted to reach out and get you they could.
  6. Well I'm in central KY... and not that I'm gonna start doing basketball but shoot me some pics if you have any.
  7. Raising the pay isn't gonna fix things... Crowd control is only thing that bothered me, and is why I wouldn't do Basketball. No gym in Ky besides Frankfort has the space for refs to work.
  8. 5 man crew was $90 after sept we got a $5 raise. 7 man crew was $75 after sept was $5 raise. This is per CKYFOA. You have to arrive hr and a half before kickoff to pregame, You normally work your regular 9-5 and then go ref, you don't get home till 11:30-midnight on Fridays.
  9. I'm stepping away from officiating not for any reason of the Association but it did make much easier.
  10. Well, some Associations you did get paid. The one I was in it was a "you do want games this season so you will do them" kind of ordeal.
  11. My honest opinion it starts at the top. If the AD or lead administrator had a zero tolerance for bad conduct at sporting events games wouldn't get hostile. I do think its a communication thing when it comes to coaches and refs. Maybe if we had an extra ref, like a first year guy, coming up learning the ropes, to be that communicator on the side and didn't get paid or was paid half of what the crew got.?‍♂️
  12. We just went through this process this past season, and I'm sure theres several boards that it goes through as far as raising the pay. Each association is different... I know in the association I was in we didn't get paid to do scrimmages, that wasn't the case in other associations.
  13. Larry Bush is now the HC of the middle school, and will also still help out with the high school. We’re on day 16 …
  14. I only know one personally, Jalen Menefee. He's on the staff at Scott county. The few others, I don't know them to confirm.
  15. you'd be surprised...beside the few internals that applied, I've heard several others.
  16. I mean lets be honest, Frankfort cant pay a HC 40,000 to be only the HC of the football team...
  17. That's why me personally I hope we get a "Go Getter" and this was one of my gripes with Foley. Funds are out there and there's ways to get them.
  18. I couldn't agree more. Coming into "poor facilities" is like a blank canvas to me.
  19. From the Ground up, Bush is the president of youth team. The kids will run through walls for him, and former player will speak highly of him.
  20. Middle school Head coach was filled by someone on the current HS staff Larry Bush. I think the AD and whoever is on the Hiring board are making powerful moves.
  21. Just wondering, I know there is steps to hiring a new coach but, is there a time limit? Does the Job have to be posted for a certain amount of days or weeks?
  22. Another test for the Cats but I got them winning with in the 4-7 range. Toppin will be a major key to in this game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.