Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I guess what I'm wondering is Does he have a Staff coming in with him?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
From the letter he wrote to Lafayette, it seemed like he decided to step away from them..?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I liked Foley, I thought if we were gonna go in a different direction as it was told to him, we should have let him coach his 20th season and have him in the whole process of finding his predecessor.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Praying this isnt a "Foley 2.0" kind of deal...?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Just laughing at all these sources.? I'm not familiar with the Ethan Atchley guy but, he got some high praises in the Lafayette thread so, if he is our guy I look forward to learning about him.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Capital city never gets any talk on BGP ... I kind of like it ?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
...I guess, just the ones I seen wouldn't consider them "young" but you may know more then I do.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I have to agree with @Tru2theblue, FHS needs a guy that fits the program.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Such as...?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Not all may have had a proper paperwork far as cover letter, introduction, letter from the principal of the high school. Remember they want this coach coming in to be in the school and the co-sign by a coach such as McKee… says alot.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I think he stepped away from Lafayette... if I was reading the Lafayette thread correct, But I don't know enough to speak on it so I don't. ?♂️
-
Open Job: Frankfort
He also played college ball at K-state. I heard he had one of the better resume. I'm not sure how much a cosign from Coach Mckee would be to little ole Frankfort but, Hey!
-
Open Job: Frankfort
He coached Oline at County and was Freshmen coach at Scott Co. I think.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I don't know any names, but there were 3 interviews Monday, and from from my contact some quality candidates... (Big fish small pond) Comes to mind.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Coach Foley did what was best for his team. Franklin county offense looks nothing like Beechwood or Mayfield...
-
Open Job: Frankfort
Frankfort is a unique place... its not for everybody.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
As an alum I'm puzzled?... I hope this committee can regroup and really focus on what's important.
-
Open Job: Shelby County
I read from another post he is already at Shelby west Elementary.
-
Open Job: Shelby County
Mr. Harris.. It hasn't been turned down. Frankfort may have offered and he ask for some time to think it over and honor other interviews he may have, Shelby county being one of them.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
This is jus here say I’m not on the committee or no insight but if your on the hiring committee, what do you do in this situation…? I’m guessing he gave them a time he would get back with them. situation like this are tough because I know few of the freshmen I’ve talked to are anxious.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I heard he got the SC gig… I jus been Waiting for it to pop up on the thread.
-
Open Job: Frankfort
That is what happened…
-
Open Job: Lafayette
So, is it open or are they just doing the reposting for clerical corrections, and Atchley is their guy?
-
Open Job: Frankfort
You say "interviews" as if there where more then one, you wouldn't happened to know any insight on how many...?
-
Officiating shortage solution thesis
Every game is being graded at least in the CKFOA. After every game you send the assignor a report. Coaches also do (I think), if there was an issue from the coach, Mr. Tackett will get with the assignor and review the clip.