Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Yes, and you know the two…smh. I’m wondering if they are allowed back, no matter the talent as a teammate I’d feel betrayed.
  2. It got ugly super fast. First pass by Hills was picked ok..
  3. Carmel Manual Lexington Catholic Highlands Middlesboro
  4. I think it works when all three levels are bought in.
  5. If you know you know... Pikeville Thacker at that... @TheDeuce know what I'm talkin about.
  6. These kids with Thacker... I don't know if they ready...?
  7. Ok, now that that domino fell. Sharpe, your turn...
  8. Agreed, I don't even wanna get started on Brooks after he not really developing into the player I thought.
  9. Well I mean we had bodies but the rotation was tight...
  10. Don't we wish life was that easy... UK only has two kids coming in as of right now, Will it be another thin roster next season?
  11. I think 12th was the highest seed UK has lost too.
  12. I absolutely agree... If players aren't developing it's on the staff. I want Cal to be the coach also but we need to see growth. The game is evolving he needs to too.
  13. It's probably already been said but, UK didn't hit shots...
  14. Indeed, so why not kill two birds with one stone and go ahead and knock that out...? Only at state championships they do coin flips with captains would be ok with me.
  15. I like the HC's meeting with the White hat and umpire...
  16. Does he have a staff coming with him…?
  17. I wonder the something? Upgrades were promised to Foley as well I'm sure... they even did a commercial locally
  18. Meeting with the players.
  19. He was anxious to get in and get straight to work... We had sign ups this past weekend for our youth team and he wanted to come.
  20. Looking forward to working with Mr. Atchley.
  21. It's been fun, but I'll be glad when this process is all over...
  22. I would NEVER!!!! Love the kids I coached that go there though.?
  23. 2001 He was 5-5 his best at FHS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.