Kentucky at Auburn Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Auburn  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 06:02 PM

A big one for the Cats this Saturday as the #12 Wildcats (15-3 and 5-1) travel to Auburn to take on the #2 Tigers (17-1 and 6-0). The game is scheduled for Saturday at 1:00pm on CBS. This is a big game for the Cats. The Cats coming off a tough road win vs. the Aggies and the Tigers coming off a thumping of Georgia at home. Go Cats!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Question.  I think most folks felt that losing Wheeler against LSU really cost Kentucky the game.  Had they won that game, UK would be sitting at a 9 game winning streak.  Would folks still pick Auburn if UK had won 9 straight going into this game?

I would.  Auburn's environment will be off the charts Saturday.  Will be a very challenging test.

• Like 2

While the environment will be nuts, I really think this UK team is playing at an elite level.  Plus Bruce Pearl as an in game coach in tight games I have never been sold on.  His teams tend to lack discipline.

I think the Cats get this one.  This will propel them even further.  By years end, barring injuries, etc. I fully expect them to be a one seed.  

10 hours ago, DragonFire said:

I think Kentucky fans need to prepare for the reality they are highly likely to lose. Auburn is very good, they are at home, and that arena will be stupid high for this game. 

Their arena is only about 10 years old but it’s small.  It seats not much more than Memorial Coliseum. But the way the seating is arranged the fans are all close to the court, so it is going to be LOUD and crazy in that place today!!

• Like 2