Kentucky at Auburn Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Auburn  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 06:02 PM

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Shame can't have the full squad against two of the biggest conference opponents.

Just seems like they're made of glass.  Washington and Wheeler both get hurt in both of their biggest road games so far.  It took a while to really set in, but Washington going out took Kentucky's real hope to win this game, and Wheeler's put their hopes of it looking competitive in the ground.

Just now, DragonFire said:

Just seems like they're made of glass.  Washington and Wheeler both get hurt in both of their biggest road games so far.  It took a while to really set in, but Washington going out took Kentucky's real hope to win this game, and Wheeler's put their hopes of it looking competitive in the ground.

I dont think Id say they are made of glass, that Washington ankle looked nasty.

Wheeler seemed to have his bell rung which probably only feels worse after doing the same thing a couple weeks ago.

I wouldnt call this team soft or made of glass.

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I dont think Id say they are made of glass, that Washington ankle looked nasty.

Wheeler seemed to have his bell rung which probably only feels worse after doing the same thing a couple weeks ago.

I wouldnt call this team soft or made of glass.

I'm not saying they're soft, but the same two guys a couple weeks apart? That's a heck of a coincidence. 

3 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

A very unfortunate coincidence. 

Are you implying they are too scared to play in the big games or something? Cause thats how its coming across.

No, I'm implying that it sucks that they keep getting hurt! Who knows the reason why, it just sucks and I hate it.

• Like 1