Everything posted by jvdfc
-
Kentucky 85 Arkansas 77
I don't expect a win, but I can't vote against the Cats! Hopefully, it doesn't get ugly. Go Cats!
-
2026 Franklin County Flyers
One thing we know is that the Flyers will put in the work. I believe some of the younger players (mainly sophomore) will take a huge step up for the Flyers.
-
Open Job: Hazard
Hazard just lost a good man and great coach. He did not want to leave. Sad situation.
-
Boyle County 34 Franklin County 0 (4A State Championship)
I'll roll with the Flyers! Well coached, and they will give it their all. Go Flyers!!
-
Franklin County 21 Paducah Tilghman 14
Flyers with the huge win. State Championship game bound. Prayers for #2 Coen Taylor for Franklin Co. Go Flyers!!
-
Franklin County 28 Bullitt East 21
Shalom Moore with a huge pick 6 and Delano Collins with a long late TD and the Flyers escape with the win. 2-0! Go Flyers!
-
Franklin County at Bullitt East Predictions/Updates
Final 28-21 Flyers
-
NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker
Quaintance is to be ready for contact in Sept 2025 and should be ready for the start of the season. Great pickup!
-
2025 Franklin County Flyers
I know the Flyers have a bunch of kids showing up for the winter workouts. They will be ready to go!
-
Oakley Watkins is new LCA Head Coach
Congratulations Oakley!
-
Eminence names Barrett Sanderson head football coach
Congratulations Coach Sanderson!
-
Yellowstone (Paramount Network)
Well, what did everyone who watched think of the last few episodes? Considering the Costner situation, I believe it was at least an interesting finish. I was just okay with it, but the wife really enjoyed it.
-
Barion Brown commits to LSU
He needs to get stronger and learn to run better routes. Speed won't carry him long term.
-
Paducah Tilghman vs. Franklin County Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)
I'll go with the Flyers by 10 in this one.
-
Franklin County 14 Covington Catholic 10
So proud of the toughness and guts of the Flyers last night! Cov Cath is so tough to beat and it went down to the last play. Congrats on a great season Cov Cath. Now Flyers, go get that 1st State Title! Flyer proud and once a Flyer always a Flyer! Let's go!! So proud of this staff, which has some great friends of mine, and this community is oh so proud and beaming after that epic win. Go finish!!
-
Covington Catholic at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
I'll go with Boyle Co by 28.
-
Spencer County at Franklin County Predictions/Updates
Next man up! The Flyer defense is still intact, so they should still be strong on that front. Coach Peach and Coach James have many weapons to choose from, so I'm rolling with the Flyers in this one.
-
Franklin County 52 George Rogers Clark 17
Flyers with a sluggish 2nd Qtr after a fast start. The 2nd half was all Flyers in this one.
-
Franklin County 52 George Rogers Clark 17
Final.
-
Franklin County 56 Western Hills 0
This was over early. 42-0 at the half.
-
Franklin County 56 Western Hills 0
Easton Powell with a school record 50 yd FG for the Flyers.
-
Franklin County 56 Western Hills 0
Final
-
Dropping pounds 2024
Thank you sir!
-
Auburn at Kentucky Predictions/Updates
Maybe Wilcox has a break out performance. That's if he can keep his shoes on. I agree though, let it rip Saturday and pass more often and early too! Go Cats! The fan base is losing hope. Need this one bad.
-
Dropping pounds 2024
I finally got to 90 lbs down. Weighed in at 170 lbs. Started in late November of 2023. Pounds are really hard to come by now. I may be about where I hope to settle. Staying discipline and focused is my goal.