Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Featured Replies

Anyone watched this show. It airs on the Paramount channel. It's got Kevin Costner in it. Kelly Reilly is also in the show.... and she's a knockout.

 

I binge watched this one. It's a great show... kind of like Sons of Anarchy with modern day cowboys.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forwar

  • I'd highly recommend this.  Probably the best show on TV currently.  

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Season finale was kind of a let down.

I watched the first season as it aired back about a year ago. I really enjoyed it. They have to spend an awful lot of money to film it too. Plus it's a pretty solid cast...Kevin Costner, Danny Huston, Wes Bently, Kevin Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, even singer Ryan Bingham has a recurring role. I believe the second season is supposed to air this summer.

 

The first season got pretty mediocre reviews, though. I'm pretty sure it's around 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. I hope they're able to keep it going for a couple more seasons.

 

And yep...Kelly Reilly is a smoke show.

Good show with a good cast. I'm hoping it can last for a while. Season 2 drops in June.

  • Author
I watched the first season as it aired back about a year ago. I really enjoyed it. They have to spend an awful lot of money to film it too. Plus it's a pretty solid cast...Kevin Costner, Danny Huston, Wes Bently, Kevin Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, even singer Ryan Bingham has a recurring role. I believe the second season is supposed to air this summer.

 

The first season got pretty mediocre reviews, though. I'm pretty sure it's around 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. I hope they're able to keep it going for a couple more seasons.

 

And yep...Kelly Reilly is a smoke show.

 

Ryan Bingham is one of my favorite singers. I got him on the Pandora and that channel is great chilling music.

It is a very well acted drama. I have a moral and ethical problem with the show. It makes me squirm, they are all so devious. I like them and then they become SO unlikeable.

I watched the first two episodes of season two...I liked them, but I haven't had a chance to catch up on the rest of the season. I had an awfully busy second half of 2019. I plan on watching the rest of season 2 though.

When does it come back on? Can't wait!!!

New season starts this coming Sunday with a two hour first episode.

It will pick up immediately where the last season ended.

Do any of the main characters die? Who is behind the attacks? How many episodes until Rip takes the perpetrators to the train station?

I was late to get into this but me and the wife binged watched all three seasons in about a month.  I really enjoy the western setting, makes me want to visit Montana, think I'll fly though and avoid the train station.  Rip is my favorite character.  

Besides Ryan Bingham, the show has featured a lot of really great country music from artist who don't typically get any radio airplay.  That's my favorite music by far.  Some of the other artist featured have been Whiskey Myers, Blackberry Smoke, Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan and the 78's, Casey Donahew Band, Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, Turnpike Troubadours, Zach Bryan, etc.   The fact that this show has been so popular has been great exposure for these artist.  Can't wait to see who they feature in season 4.  

 

Just finished Season 3, this is the best show I’ve watched in a long time. It’s much better than I expected it to be. I’m very glad that I chose to start watching, haven’t binged like this on any shows until now. 

On 11/15/2021 at 12:23 AM, hrcarrier said:

Just finished Season 3, this is the best show I’ve watched in a long time. It’s much better than I expected it to be. I’m very glad that I chose to start watching, haven’t binged like this on any shows until now. 

It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forward to watching this season play out.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:38 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forward to watching this season play out.

I agree and the current season has been really good in my opinion too. Based on all that’s happened to this point, I could see the ending of it being very wild.

If anyone hasn't watched this and is interested in getting caught set your DVR to record. The entire series will be played starting on Wednesday. You can watch it all without getting Paramount Plus subscription, just by recording it.

55 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If anyone hasn't watched this and is interested in getting caught set your DVR to record. The entire series will be played starting on Wednesday. You can watch it all without getting Paramount Plus subscription, just by recording it.

I'd highly recommend this.  Probably the best show on TV currently.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.