Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

I watched the first season as it aired back about a year ago. I really enjoyed it. They have to spend an awful lot of money to film it too. Plus it's a pretty solid cast...Kevin Costner, Danny Huston, Wes Bently, Kevin Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, even singer Ryan Bingham has a recurring role. I believe the second season is supposed to air this summer.

The first season got pretty mediocre reviews, though. I'm pretty sure it's around 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. I hope they're able to keep it going for a couple more seasons.

And yep...Kelly Reilly is a smoke show.

I watched the first season as it aired back about a year ago. I really enjoyed it. They have to spend an awful lot of money to film it too. Plus it's a pretty solid cast...Kevin Costner, Danny Huston, Wes Bently, Kevin Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, even singer Ryan Bingham has a recurring role. I believe the second season is supposed to air this summer.

The first season got pretty mediocre reviews, though. I'm pretty sure it's around 50% on Rotten Tomatoes. I hope they're able to keep it going for a couple more seasons.

And yep...Kelly Reilly is a smoke show.

Ryan Bingham is one of my favorite singers. I got him on the Pandora and that channel is great chilling music.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

New season starts this coming Sunday with a two hour first episode.

It will pick up immediately where the last season ended.

Do any of the main characters die? Who is behind the attacks? How many episodes until Rip takes the perpetrators to the train station?

I was late to get into this but me and the wife binged watched all three seasons in about a month.  I really enjoy the western setting, makes me want to visit Montana, think I'll fly though and avoid the train station.  Rip is my favorite character.  

Besides Ryan Bingham, the show has featured a lot of really great country music from artist who don't typically get any radio airplay.  That's my favorite music by far.  Some of the other artist featured have been Whiskey Myers, Blackberry Smoke, Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan and the 78's, Casey Donahew Band, Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, Turnpike Troubadours, Zach Bryan, etc.   The fact that this show has been so popular has been great exposure for these artist.  Can't wait to see who they feature in season 4.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 12:23 AM, hrcarrier said:

Just finished Season 3, this is the best show I’ve watched in a long time. It’s much better than I expected it to be. I’m very glad that I chose to start watching, haven’t binged like this on any shows until now. 

It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forward to watching this season play out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2021 at 11:38 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forward to watching this season play out.

I agree and the current season has been really good in my opinion too. Based on all that’s happened to this point, I could see the ending of it being very wild.

55 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If anyone hasn't watched this and is interested in getting caught set your DVR to record. The entire series will be played starting on Wednesday. You can watch it all without getting Paramount Plus subscription, just by recording it.

I'd highly recommend this.  Probably the best show on TV currently.  

• Like 1