Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hrcarrier

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hrcarrier

  1. Bethlehem has done nothing but impress and look good since the season began. I wouldn't be surprised if they strongly challenge, if not beat anyone in the top four based on their consistency.
  2. Going by what's happened over the season, Dayton winning with no trouble is what I'm thinking, but rivalry games bring different elements. With saying that, I still believe this is a rivalry game but it isn't to the point that it was longer ago. Either way, this game has been closer than expected when either seemed to be significantly better than the other at different times in the past.
  3. Even with not watching, this has pretty much been my thoughts unfortunately.
  4. I believe that NCC likely wins between little and no trouble. I am interested in how this game goes though.
  5. Tough one to call, should be a good game though. Good luck to both teams.
  6. I made a joke one or two seasons ago that maybe it will become like an NCAA tournament, which will be closer for sure. Even though I don't like going above 16 teams, one benefit is that it will eliminate more unnecessary bowl games, which I haven't watched for a long time now. I thought that they were on the verge of making their way out anyway, even without this.
  7. What is going on with the Cards? I didn't watch, or last week due to being busy with my kids schedules and more. I haven't heard of any concerns with them as a team online or in other ways. Losing to NC State and to Wake Forest last week has to be a concern. They aren't off to the start many were thinking. I didn't expect them to beat Ole Miss, but this and last week's losses are head scratchers for me.
  8. This game has enormous implications for Elder. I would love it if Highlands wins, but I think Elder will be too much. I do believe that this could be a really good game.
  9. What's been going on with Louisville? They were down to NC State the last I checked and lost to Wake Forest last week. I haven't been watching and keeping up as much due to being busy with my kids sports and more.
  10. Based on how several seasons have been for Dayton since Skirvin's time, it's hard to disagree with you. One running back that was good was Jordan Marksberry. He might have been a little faster than Skirvin but he didn't have his power. I believe that Kennedy has more speed and his power may not be quite even with what Skirvin's was, but he has some for sure. He does have another season to play after this one too and could get to it. Kennedy is nearly 200 pounds now and may put some more weight and size on.
  11. I'm not a fan of this, I had no problem with 16 and thought that 16 was good, even ideal. 24 is just too many in my opinion and I didn't think it should extend past 16.
  12. Dayton will travel the short distance to Gilligan Stadium to face their longtime rival Bellevue at 7 pm on Friday, 10/9. Dayton comes into the game 6-0 Bellevue is 1-4. While Dayton seems to be playing well and in a good stride currently, Bellevue has struggled more compared to recent previous seasons. Thoughts about the game on Friday?
  13. I thought that this was posted kind of early. It definitely generated some good conversation. With saying that, I believe Dayton can run the table on their regular season. If they play everyone else the way played as a team overall tonight, mostly against Ludlow, and a couple other games, I believe they can do it. I hope I'm not jinxing them, but they are very capable. This is Dayton's best football team since 1996 and it may be equal.
  14. Dayton played the way that I wanted to see them play offensively and defensively tonight. Much more disciplined and clean football played by the Green Devils this evening.
  15. Dayton 43 Iroquois 12 final, game is finished.
  16. Iroquois scores off of a six yard touchdown pass and their two point conversion attempt is no good, Dayton 43 Iroquois 12 with 47 seconds left.
  17. Kennedy with a one yard touchdown and XP good, Dayton 43 Iroquois 6. Clock is running early in the 3rd quarter.
  18. Only posting score updates from this point when the game resumes.
  19. Dayton has been mostly business this game so far. Much better on both sides of the ball tonight compared to when they played Western Hills two weeks ago.
  20. After a couple penalties, 21 yard touchdown pass, 2 point conversion good. Dayton 36 Iroquois 6.
  21. 4th and 3 after an incomplete pass attempt at the 16.
  22. Torres Lopez runs for 8 to the 15, second and two.
  23. Foster keeps it for 11 yards for a first down to the 23.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.