Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forwar

  • I'd highly recommend this.  Probably the best show on TV currently.  

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Season finale was kind of a let down.

12 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Season finale was kind of a let down.

I kinda thought it might be.  Really hard to live up to how last season ended. Not sure what is going on with Kacey. 

10 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I kinda thought it might be.  Really hard to live up to how last season ended. Not sure what is going on with Kacey. 

They wasted way too much time on his story this episode.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:32 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Season finale was kind of a let down.

I thought so too.  Not really sure where it's heading.

Season 5 is on November 13th with a 2 hour premier. In some of the previews John is sworn in as Governor of Montana. I personally thought last years was down a little from the previous 3 years I hope it picks back up this season.

19 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Season 5 is on November 13th with a 2 hour premier. In some of the previews John is sworn in as Governor of Montana. I personally thought last years was down a little from the previous 3 years I hope it picks back up this season.

I agree about the most recent season, although I still enjoyed it quite a bit.  Looking forward to this!

I think they had to dial it back a bit last season, there is only so much killing that can appear somewhat reasonable. I don't want it turning into SOA where it is just killing off problems constantly instead of dealing with them.

I like the action and butt kicking but this show has potential to be so much more.

Well here we go, 2 hour premiere tonight. 

Been enjoying the show the last two weeks.

Beth Dutton sure screwed things up at the end of this week though.

I feel like the last two episodes have been kinda fillers, just trying to stretch the story to cover the season.  Not much movement at all in the storylines.

All sorts of rumors online that the woman seducing Jamie actually is working for Beth/John. Has this been alluded to or mentioned on the show?

If it has been, I completely missed it.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

All sorts of rumors online that the woman seducing Jamie actually is working for Beth/John. Has this been alluded to or mentioned on the show?

If it has been, I completely missed it.

I've completely missed it too but that would be a helluva spin.

Most reports are saying that the second half of this season will come out in late fall and will end the series. 

Seems as if the creator and the star can't come to agreeable terms to go further. Such a shame for a series full of engaging and enjoyable characters. 

Really does seem like a weird ending.  Also, I believe Costner is going through a divorce.  Makes me wonder how much that is a factor in all of this as well. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.