Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Featured Replies

Nearly two years later the second half of the last season of Yellowstone kicked off this past Sunday.

No messing around wondering about how they'd handle Costner leaving the show, took care of that before the credits rolled.

This definitely feels like this season could go the way of the last season of SOA. We'll have to wait until the very end to see who, if anyone, survives.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's a lot of fun for sure. Just enough curves to keep you on your toes. The new season looks promising and I've read this seasons cliff hanger will be bigger than last seasons...really looking forwar

  • I'd highly recommend this.  Probably the best show on TV currently.  

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Season finale was kind of a let down.

Well, what did everyone who watched think of the last few episodes?  Considering the Costner situation, I believe it was at least an interesting finish.  I was just okay with it, but the wife really enjoyed it.  

On 12/17/2024 at 4:22 PM, jvdfc said:

Well, what did everyone who watched think of the last few episodes?  Considering the Costner situation, I believe it was at least an interesting finish.  I was just okay with it, but the wife really enjoyed it.  

I feel like they wrapped it pretty well. I really hated Colby's death. The kids tearing through the cemetery ticked me off, thankfully that was taken care of.

Biggest hole in the story was them having Jamie and Beth with all of their business savvy, not having effective estate planning in place. There are legal ways around most of the issues they were facing financially. Poor Tate inherited the biggest ranch in Montana and his dad gives it away.

A big portion of his routine is about Yellowstone.
Very funny!
 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.