Everything posted by newarkcatholicfan
-
What's on your plate for today?
Work, nap, dinner, and dishes.
-
What are you watching?
NCIS
-
What's on your plate for today?
Work, gym, Walmart, and Sheetz.
-
What are you watching?
Doc
-
What are you watching?
The Bionic Woman
-
Gas prices in your city...How much???
Oil 73.01 Lowest gas price 2.95 Several places around Columbus Highest 3.29 Worthington
-
What's on your plate for today?
Work, Gym, and Kroger.
-
What are you watching?
CSI: Cyber
-
What's on your plate for today?
Work, laundry, and a visit with my sister.
-
Ohio State 34 Notre Dame 23 (2024-25 CFP Championship)
Starting time on a work night/ School night keeps many away.
-
What's on your plate for today?
Tuesday was work Wed-Thursday Major asthma attacks coupled with my damaged lung, and I am guessing my compromised immune system pretty much kept me at all where I slept. Fri-Worked for a little over seven hours went home and went to bed as I was still having breathing issues. Sat-Sun Stayed home and relaxed as I finally had no more breathing issues.
-
What are you watching?
The Bionic Woman - Season 1 Episode 01: Welcome Home, Jaime (1)
-
What are you watching?
Campbell at Hofstra
-
What are you watching?
Night Court Doc
-
Ohio State 34 Notre Dame 23 (2024-25 CFP Championship)
- What's on your plate for today?
Work, gym, Kroger, and the Ohio State football game.- Buffalo 27 Baltimore 25
I still see that one in my nightmares.- What's on your plate for today?
Other than posting my coverage of the Dave Young Classic I am doing nothing.- What's on your plate for today?
Thursday was work, the gym, and Aldi Friday was work and the gym Sat 8 basketball games at North Adams High School- What are you watching?
Virgin River- What are you watching?
High Potential- What are you watching?
Doc- What's on your plate for today?
Work and the gym.- What are you watching?
American at Loyola (Maryland)- What are you watching?
Texas High School Football. - What's on your plate for today?