Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's on your plate for today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 617
  • Views 136.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tomorrow morning I start back at the gym. Since December I’d have a good couple weeks or so then something comes up and derails me mentally or physically. I’m going with a 4 day upper/lower split. I w

  • I normally brave the cold with my workouts but between the temp and the winds yesterday I opted for something new.  I did one of the workouts on Amazon Prime, it was a woman on the beach and I did her

  • Yesterday 12 hour work day, 100 sit-ups, 100 various ab excercises at lunch. Walked 2 miles on my afternoon break and ran 2 miles last night. Had to suck up the weather. This morning hit the gym, goin

Posted Images

Doing a little boating on the Ohio River if the weather cooperates.

Farmer's market.

Get the dog groomed.

Entertain my avatar who is here for the weekend.

Read.

Watch golf on television.

 

Such is the breakneck, edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that is the life of ol' pap.

Already took 2.0 to work

tackle some indoor work, since 3.0 is done with summer softball tourneys.

attend Mass

date night with Mrs. Lawnboy

Took my Muttley Crew for a 2 mile walk first thing this morning at Cherokee Park

Came home, fed the dogs, watered my herbs and plants on my front porch

Started to clean up the house

Am now lying on the couch listening to the Muttley Crew snore and feeling such a sense of contentment.

Will eventually be cleaning up the house. Definitely making some dog treats for the week. Need to run get a few things from the grocery. Will be doing laundry. I hope to do some yard work, but that's iffy at this point. May manage to lop off some low tree branches though. And I'll end the day meeting some friends for dinner at Gospel Bird in New Albany.

Breakfast with wife, daughter and daughters friend that spent the night.

 

Prepare for Sunday School class.

 

Probably take an afternoon drive if weather cooperates.

 

Maybe movies with my girls tonight.

I will actually be BEHIND a plate today.

 

3 games today at NKU. Wrapping up summer baseball.

Same thing I've been doing for the last 6 days. Eat, drink, boat, repeat the process.

Just ate breakfast, now going to check out golf now for a tee time somewhere up here in the greater Chicago area. Maybe somewhere nice for supper tonight, Jamesions Char house maybe...yummo

Smoking some pork tenderloin to take over to my mother in law who just started treatment for breast cancer this week. Cleaning up and editing my playbook, and working on practice plans for the upcoming week of football practice. All while watching the PGA Championship.

Taking the long drive home up 75. Currently in Georgia. Hope to make it into Knoxville sometime around 5:00 to pick up our van that broke down on us on the way down and drop off the rental at the airport that we were lucky to get.

Wow you morning people LOL….

 

Everyone just getting up…. Then off to Louisville to move the college kiddo into the new dorm room and then dinner/visit with mom and dad. Love these kind of Saturdays!

I will actually be BEHIND a plate today.

 

3 games today at NKU. Wrapping up summer baseball.

 

Who's in for heckling an umpire? :lol2:

Just sitting on my screened in porch watching golfers come by at my place at Woodson Bend. After dinner will play a quick 18 with nobody on the course.

 

Played 18 in an hour 15 last night and shot a cool 82 from the gold.

 

Already taken daughter and grandson to the dock to put their kayaks in the water, walked the dog a couple of times, think I've taken two quick naps because there has been a couple of time lapses I can't account for.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.