Everything posted by Bengal Maniac
-
B-Ball-fan's Track Kentucky’s Remaining Undefeated Teams 2018/2019
Against KY competition
-
4 point play
Really depends on the point in the game it happens and the score. Overall, I don't believe it makes a difference. It is huge, however, in the final few seconds and a team is down by 3 or 4. Other than that, I usually don't see this as a momentum breaker or enhancer. Overall, just an air head move by the defender and wasting a foul.
-
4 point play
Fouling generally that far out on the floor is usually a problem. That is my issue with it. The percentages are just not as good to make the shot further away from the basket, obviously. I am not so sure it is the 3 pointer but where on the floor.
-
Bengals Next Coach 2.0 (Maybe 3.0)
I believe Marvin will be the coach as long as he wants. So until he is officially gone, I will say Marvin.
-
Bourbon County 86 Pendleton County 68
I really believe besides Campbell County and probably GRC, there are about 8 teams who could beat each other depending on the night. I do believe Campbell County will take the region pretty convincingly if they remain healthy.
-
Mason County 87 Robertson County 69
I have no idea why people would be shocked. Mason County should beat them and did. They are deeper and have played a much tougher schedule. This is not a knock on RC, just the way the enrollment difference makes. Robertson County has a nice team and will win more than they lose.
-
Complete 2018 high school game log
Best offensive player? Best defensive player?
-
Complete 2018 high school game log
Who do you think, using the eye test, was the best team you saw?
-
Complete 2018 high school game log
That is super impressive
-
Pendleton County 116 Robertson County 77
Nah, let him chase it.
-
Open Job: Scott
...and supplemental positions are year to year only. There is no tenure nor long term contract in Kentucky public schools.
-
Dontaie Allen Hits The 3,000 Career Point Mark
Looks like he is headed for #2. It will be interesting to see if he can get the top. Possible, but it would be a feat.
-
Trimble County 74 North Oldham 72
North Oldham lost to Ballard by 2. This is a reaaly big surprise. Good for the Raiders.
-
Pendleton County 116 Robertson County 77
In high school, that one player can take you a long way. PC is a regional contender on that alone. Not sure Dontaie can be stopped, maybe slowed a little, not stopped. Funny, I was talking to someone today and we were talking about this game and we both felt that Allen would be the difference. What do you do? Give him his 50 or just be physical and rotate as many athletes as you have on him. Looks like him getting 50 isn't the answer, the rest put up numbers, also. I would not want to play PC come tourney time. Looks like they can be very very tough.
-
Northwest KY Football Conference all-conference
Man, I have never heard of Northwest Kentucky. That is hard to envision with the physical composition of the commonwealth. And I have a lot of family that live there. Guess I missed the conversations growing up.
-
Pendleton County 116 Robertson County 77
I know to always pick the other team that you pick. You are a legend in the prediction arena!
-
Pendleton County 116 Robertson County 77
Wow! I didn't expect this margin. Impressive Wildcats!
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 40
It's way too early to really get a handle on things.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 40
Glad the Royals righted the ship. Tough early schedule may pay off in the long run. Happy for Coach Kirk on his first Royal victory and the team for playing hard.
-
Mason County 73 Bracken County 40
Why would you be confused?
-
Bracken County/Mason County Updates
According to Danny Weddle: End of 3: Mason County 45-22
-
Bracken County/Mason County Updates
33-17 Mason County at the half at the Fieldhouse.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Looks like the 35th is going to be more fun than I anticipated. The way it should be.
-
Bourbon County 59 Mason County 55
Mason County averaging 29 turnovers a game. That needs to change or it will be a really long season for the Royals.
-
Average Size of the Offensive Line Remaining 24 Teams
Lordy!