Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clyde

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Clyde

  1. Refresh my memory. Besides prep school did he play for any other high school than PCC?
  2. He has been released from his LOI at Ohio State.
  3. My guess is that LB does have insight. My second guess is that said insight will not be presented on BGP.
  4. The visit to Lincoln went very well. Of course these facilities will make any visit better.
  5. Very nice recognition. Bruce has been a great asset in Latonia.
  6. CJ is visiting Nebraska today and Penn State on Monday.
  7. Morehead offered Dontaie Allen.
  8. Peyton committed to EKU.
  9. NKY has 3 regions so that certainly increases the chances that ONE of them will get to the Final 4. I'm not using state tourney results when I give my thoughts. I'm basing it on overall area talent (teams and players). I just think CKY has more than NKY. Both are strong. I just lean towards CKY being a tad better. That's not a slight to NKY.
  10. Central KY would be in front of NKY IMO.
  11. If you're special do you need to play at a prep-type school?
  12. I wish I had the opportunity to get out there on Tuesday. I know CCH played a good Indy team in the morning without a few football kids. Then played a tough Detroit team and lost in double OT. Sounds like they put CJ out top with the ball and let him run off a high screen. Shot extremely well. Had about 35. I haven't seen him since the region tourney. Looking forward to seeing him with the extra 15 or so ponds he's put on.
  13. What college did he commit to?
  14. Emma King from Lincoln County has committed to UK.
  15. Was Mike Donoghue from Covington Catholic on that team?
  16. I listened to some of Jason Isbel's new album. Good listen.
  17. Who besides the big kid going to Iowa?
  18. Rough weekend for Hollingsworth. 3/18 Sunday.
  19. No question CJ will love Michigan. Great campus. Seems to be a great system for him. Nice to have good options.
  20. You are correct. It is a SB.
  21. Ohmer leads the way with 30. Terry Taylor had 22. Ends 17-game losing streak.
  22. IN played got a T. Ohmer hits 2 FTs. KY ball. Up 111-108 38 left
  23. KY up 109-108 with the ball and 44 left

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.