Everything posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51
-
I hung out with some Highlands Football Mommies the other night...
This thread is like a huge zit. I’m convinced there’s more.
-
I hung out with some Highlands Football Mommies the other night...
Bump. I can’t believe Highlands is so mediocre. Why can’t the FTM mobilize and get something done? Are the fans that ineffective?
-
Which schools play varsity starters in JV games?
I don’t have an issue with seniors playing JV, as long as they are actually a Jv caliber player. There are some teams with kids who would go the entire year without the player seeing the field.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at #8 Conner Predictions/Updates
Is this game pretty chippy then?
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
I went out earlier this week and saw a bunch of sign, and rubs that indicate at least one really nice buck is in the area. I really hope I can make something happen before the quota hunts next weekend.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at #10 Highlands Predictions/Updates
Video broadcast from highlands is awesome. If it was zoomed out just a little more it’d be perfect.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
I was hoping to get out for muzzleloader, but I won’t be able to make the trip away from home. I may hit a wma with my bow though.
-
Covington Catholic 27 LaSalle (OH) 7
The players and staff I’m sure already feel this way... But as a program, CovCath should remain for the foreseeable future as a team that expects to win, regardless of who they line up against. Also, idk what the diocese allows, but pay coach Eviston.
-
Covington Catholic 27 LaSalle (OH) 7
Where does this stack up in school history?
-
Covington Catholic 27 LaSalle (OH) 7
Okay so uh, what do we have here?
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Okay Colonels... you’re a series of unfortunate events away from looking like fools on ESPN. Or You’re 3 first downs pounding the rock away from one of the biggest wins in school history.
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Stick a fork in them!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
My thumb is updating like nobody’s business. @Colonels_Wear_Blue. You’re the man!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Still in the 3rd?
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Still not over. Don’t give it away!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Woohoo! That’s incredible!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Every first down is HUGE!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Whole lot left in this one. Man oh man Colonels. Don’t get complacent. Keep wearing them out.
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Wow! Don’t let up! Job’s not done!
-
5A #2 Covington Catholic vs. LaSalle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Very pleased with that first quarter!
-
Covington Catholic's Lucas Jones Committs To Cornell
Following in the footsteps of the great Andy Bernard. I love it. Congratulations!
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
I killed this doe this past weekend. It was a stressful track job to say the least. I found bubbles in the blood, so I gave her 30 minutes. I wasn’t wanting to leave her long because of the heat. Long story short, it took me 4 hours to find her. I jumped her once actually, so I’m glad to have found her. She was down in the creek, actually ran just about all the way to my truck, so that was dumb luck. It was my second deer on public land.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
Had a doe at 11 yards... But my arrow deflected off of a branch. 11. Flipping. Yards. I’m beyond bummed.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
My word... I hope you get a picture with him soon!
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
I had these two youngsters walk by around 7 this morning. They hung and took pictures with me for about 30 minutes. In all, I probably saw 10 deer this morning. I thought for sure I was going to tag at least one doe, but they zigged when I needed them to zag.