What's on your plate for today?

newarkcatholicfan

• 2 weeks later...

I walked a mile with the dogs this morning about 7am. It was not too bad, temperature wise, and there was a nice breeze. Met abother dog owner who's an early bird. That was nice. I went to the grocery, came home and put all that away. Not sure what I'm going to do with my day. Right now I'm contemplating life. If you heard about the plane crash in Lynchburg, the pilot was the father of a friend. Feeling unsettled today, and feeling out of sorts.

Just finished 2 cups of coffee…. now making chocolate chip cookies, enjoying nonsense TV and talking about life with one of the college kiddos.

At some point laundry, grocery, cook something fun for dinner, find the middle schoolers back pack and wash it and make sure we’ve got all the school supplies.

And later, later, see Suicide Squad and out for a drink with Mr. PV.

I walked a mile with the dogs this morning about 7am. It was not too bad, temperature wise, and there was a nice breeze. Met abother dog owner who's an early bird. That was nice. I went to the grocery, came home and put all that away. Not sure what I'm going to do with my day. Right now I'm contemplating life. If you heard about the plane crash in Lynchburg, the pilot was the father of a friend. Feeling unsettled today, and feeling out of sorts.

Turns out her father owned the plane, but her father's best friend was piloting it. The others killed apparently were a family from Shelbyville, IN including 2 teens, and a teen from Berlin. So tragic.