Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's on your plate for today?

Featured Replies

I appreciate the help. I put in my time, worked hard. Time to make the most of my life and enjoy the fruits of my efforts. Cheers!!

 

I hope you know I was having fun. Where you at? South Carolina? I'll be in Hilton Head in July. We've been there 5 consecutive years. It's truly too nice and convenient.

  • Replies 617
  • Views 136.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tomorrow morning I start back at the gym. Since December I’d have a good couple weeks or so then something comes up and derails me mentally or physically. I’m going with a 4 day upper/lower split. I w

  • I normally brave the cold with my workouts but between the temp and the winds yesterday I opted for something new.  I did one of the workouts on Amazon Prime, it was a woman on the beach and I did her

  • Yesterday 12 hour work day, 100 sit-ups, 100 various ab excercises at lunch. Walked 2 miles on my afternoon break and ran 2 miles last night. Had to suck up the weather. This morning hit the gym, goin

Posted Images

  • Author

Weather permitting, I will head to Washington Pa. to watch Florence Freedom battle the Washington Wild Things.

I hope you know I was having fun. Where you at? South Carolina? I'll be in Hilton Head in July. We've been there 5 consecutive years. It's truly too nice and convenient.

 

Of course I knew you were having fun. Hilton Head Island, Palmetto Dunes. 5 days of food and fun.

 

Now at lake Norris hoping to dodge the rain.

Worked all day. Spent 45 minutes exercising. Spent 45 minutes on an advance Python course I'm tacking, then 45 minutes learning how to use a Wordpress theme called Divi (another Udemy course). Now going to spend 45 minutes studying Spanish. Then off to bed.

  • Author

Visit with my mom at the rehab/Assisted Living Facility.

 

Hopefully she gets to go to my sisters this week.

  • Author

Heading to Florence Kentucky. Will eat dinner at a place called,Stringtown Restaurant and then watching the Florence Freedom baseball game.

Working on the phone app. Dumping a crap load of sand into a sink hole near my front porch. Changing the whole house water filter. Edging the driveway. Steaks, drinks, and swimming at the neighbors.

Cut most of the yard. had to get a new weed whacker. Cleaned out the garages. Got smoked in 2 games of hoops from my youngest. Now shower and having a couple over for Caprese, shrimp cocktail, steak and scallops. Mushrooms and even looking into a sauce for the meat and scallops.

Cocktails will be served.

Picked up lots of cool stuff on the local yard sale circuit over the past three days. Auction last night and tomorrow morning.

Heading to Florence Kentucky. Will eat dinner at a place called,Stringtown Restaurant and then watching the Florence Freedom baseball game.

 

How was your visit at Stringtown Restaurant?

  • Author
How was your visit at Stringtown Restaurant?

 

Not bad. Liver was good one thin slice. Fries were hot and the salad fresh. The dinner roll was rock hard in the middle. I would go back.

Work on my phone app. Work on a clients web site. Miscellaneous yard work. Put some more sand in the sink hole. Wash the vehicles. 45 minutes of Spanish.

 

Also, Mrs. S and I have to go get supplies. The grandkids are coming!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.