Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

Kentucky has already added Tulane Wing Kam Williams. 6'8 Freshmen averaged 9.3 points a game and shot 41% from 3.

Kentucky has also been in contact and seem to be the favorite to land Davidson transfer, Forward Reed Bailey. Averaged 19 points a game, 6.1 rebounds and 3.8 assist. Shot nearly 50% from the field (47.7). 6'10.

 

Anyone else we should keep an eye? Any other teams making noises thus far?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

If you’re a UK fan, the UNLV point guard and the San Diego big. 

26 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

St. John's star RJ Luis JR has entered the portal. 

Not surprised when he spent the last 4 minutes of their loss to Arkansas on the St. Johns bench.

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

St. John's star RJ Luis JR has entered the portal. 

I don't know how he might fit Pope's style.

SK grad 7'3 Gabe Dynes is being recruited by Virginia Tech and Northwestern so far.

I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to actual March Madness.

 

I wan two SEC body ready bigs for UK. I want a shot blocking threat in the middle. I don't care if they can shoot or not. 

9 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

UK is meeting with UFC's Keyshawn Hall on Monday. 

That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

11 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I wan two SEC body ready bigs for UK. I want a shot blocking threat in the middle. I don't care if they can shoot or not. 

I would imagine several coaches would echo your sentiment lol.

14 hours ago, 9068 said:

I don't know how he might fit Pope's style.

I am curious on why you think Luis wouldn't fit? If anything Pope hasn't exactly shown a specific type of player he looks for. As he had a mixture of guys this past year, he went and got defensive players of the years. He got guys who can shoot, a guy who can attack the basket in Oweh. If anything I don't think Pope has shown yet at least, about what specific player he looks for in his system. 

Luis was the player of the year in the Big East, and just played for a great defensive minded coach in Pitino. Plus UK needs a guy with the ability to be able to create his own shot, which Luis has shown he can do. Now obviously if Pitino tells Pope that he Luis is a locker room problem or something like that, then yeah probably wouldn't be a good match. 

 

 

13 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

UK is meeting with UFC's Keyshawn Hall on Monday. 

I don't know much about him, besides for looking at his stats. He looks like a guy that can create his own shots some too, as he shoots a good amount of threes, but also shoots a lot of free throws. Which shows he must attack the rim a lot too. Seems like he would be a good get. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.