Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was somewhat surprised when I read an article this morning actually suggesting that the Louisville Cardinals go after Dynes to help add depth to their front court. The article said that Dynes has showed interest in Notre Dame, Northwestern, USC, UCF, and Vanderbilt. I had no idea he was getting that much attention but it makes sense. 

Mississippi State is after him as well.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

On 4/8/2025 at 5:40 PM, All State Baseball said:

Dontaie Allen back in the portal. 

I lost track. Where did he go after WKU?

  • Author
1 minute ago, 9068 said:

I lost track. Where did he go after WKU?

He's been to UK, WKU and Wyoming. 3 years. 3 new teams. 

On 4/8/2025 at 2:48 PM, bugatti said:

It really is. Granted, a lot can happen in a 5-6 month span, but an ACL tear used to be at least a one-year injury, and it never seemed like players were the same for a couple years post surgery.

JQ was the youngest player in college basketball last year. Still only 17.

And we all know that kids heal faster than us old farts!

Garrison may pop up on the portal soon. Rumors on X because of his IG profile.

5 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Garrison may pop up on the portal soon. Rumors on X because of his IG profile.

UK getting front court players means Garrison is going to be squeezed out.  Let's face it he may not be as good as any of the newbies coming in.

17 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

He's been to UK, WKU and Wyoming. 3 years. 3 new teams. 

2 years at UK

2 years at WKU

1 year at Wyoming

Has 1 year left of eligibility somehow.

6 hours ago, cincyswords said:

UK getting front court players means Garrison is going to be squeezed out.  Let's face it he may not be as good as any of the newbies coming in.

The only newbie that is a big coming in that may be better than him is JQ, and JQ is coming off an injury. So it is really important that BG stays IMO. Plus honestly I think we could see a big junior year out of BG like how we saw from Nick Richards. 

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

The only newbie that is a big coming in that may be better than him is JQ, and JQ is coming off an injury. So it is really important that BG stays IMO. Plus honestly I think we could see a big junior year out of BG like how we saw from Nick Richards. 

BG has a competitive intensity that AW did not display in the paint last year.  There are more than enough minutes in today’s game to fully exhaust multiple big men….I.e. the Florida Gators.  Both AG and OO are critical pieces for the Cats next year.

From KSR this afternoon they are reporting that the Cats have landed Andrija Jealvic from Croation. He is the one of the top European prospect. He is 6'11" power forward.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

From KSR this afternoon they are reporting that the Cats have landed Andrija Jealvic from Croation. He is the one of the top European prospect. He is 6'11" power forward.

What's your take on this pick up?

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

What's your take on this pick up?

I personally had heard of him and from what I can find he was in a pretty good league and more than held his own. He is the typical player from that area is big but can go out on the floor and shoot it well like Luka and the Joker but of course at this point not near as good as those guys but the same type of player. I think Coach Pope will use him much like he did Williams but I think (hope) he will be a better version.

SK grad Gabe Dynes is going to USC pretty awesome! 

 

 

Screenshot_20250412_233857_Facebook.jpg

6 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

SK grad Gabe Dynes is going to USC pretty awesome! 

 

 

Screenshot_20250412_233857_Facebook.jpg

Good for him that's great. There are a couple of SK guys out that way, hopefully they can be in touch. 

16 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

From KSR this afternoon they are reporting that the Cats have landed Andrija Jealvic from Croation. He is the one of the top European prospect. He is 6'11" power forward.

 

15 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

What's your take on this pick up?

 

13 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I personally had heard of him and from what I can find he was in a pretty good league and more than held his own. He is the typical player from that area is big but can go out on the floor and shoot it well like Luka and the Joker but of course at this point not near as good as those guys but the same type of player. I think Coach Pope will use him much like he did Williams but I think (hope) he will be a better version.

I wonder what the Croatian version of "Weetabix" is...

Weetabix.jpeg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.