Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

That's how I remember the name!

I watched maybe four minutes of ASU this season, so I can't give an eval, but looking at the stats, he seemed productive for a freshman (9.4 pts, 7.9 rebs) and was horrific from the FT line.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

As long as he's 100% recovered from his ACL surgery, Quaintance should also help with athleticism and strength in the front court next season. 

41 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

This can be a good get for the Cats. I think he JUST had surgery, so I'm assuming they aren't expecting him back until after the first of the year?

Quaintance is to be ready for contact in Sept 2025 and should be ready for the start of the season.  Great pickup! 

1 hour ago, jvdfc said:

Quaintance is to be ready for contact in Sept 2025 and should be ready for the start of the season.  Great pickup! 

Five months for an ACL is incredible. Crazy how good medicine/rehab has gotten. 

39 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Five months for an ACL is incredible. Crazy how good medicine/rehab has gotten. 

It really is. Granted, a lot can happen in a 5-6 month span, but an ACL tear used to be at least a one-year injury, and it never seemed like players were the same for a couple years post surgery.

JQ was the youngest player in college basketball last year. Still only 17.

8 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

Now THAT is the player I was hoping UK would land. Huge pick up for UK.

Also, he will not be eligible for the NBA draft after next season. Too young. He doesn't turn 18 till July, even with a year of college under his belt. Reclassified to start early in college.

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

It really is. Granted, a lot can happen in a 5-6 month span, but an ACL tear used to be at least a one-year injury, and it never seemed like players were the same for a couple years post surgery.

JQ was the youngest player in college basketball last year. Still only 17.

That's what is wild. How young he is and strong he is at that age. The kids gonna be an absolute specimen in 3-4 years if he can stay healthy.  

On 4/7/2025 at 12:04 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

UK needs to offer SK grad 7'3 Gabe Dynes a great shot blocker!

I was somewhat surprised when I read an article this morning actually suggesting that the Louisville Cardinals go after Dynes to help add depth to their front court. The article said that Dynes has showed interest in Notre Dame, Northwestern, USC, UCF, and Vanderbilt. I had no idea he was getting that much attention but it makes sense. 

45 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was somewhat surprised when I read an article this morning actually suggesting that the Louisville Cardinals go after Dynes to help add depth to their front court. The article said that Dynes has showed interest in Notre Dame, Northwestern, USC, UCF, and Vanderbilt. I had no idea he was getting that much attention but it makes sense. 

I'm actually surprised he's not getting more attention.  He does have the 1 thing you can't teach or coach.

 

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I was somewhat surprised when I read an article this morning actually suggesting that the Louisville Cardinals go after Dynes to help add depth to their front court.

Louisville's front court is solid for next year. It can't hurt having a 7'3" guy for defensive purposes, but he wouldn't play much next year, and I'd question him being a fit in the system at all. 

On 4/8/2025 at 10:11 AM, All State Baseball said:

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

If JQ can fully come back from his ACL tear and be 100% to start this year. Then this is a huge pick up, as they continue to get more athletic. 

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

If JQ can fully come back from his ACL tear and be 100% to start this year. Then this is a huge pick up, as they continue to get more athletic. 

Agreed. Just a matter of how quickly he can get back to 100%.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.