Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Hiding Here....BC 21

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by No Hiding Here....BC 21

  1. Absolutely!!! It's not just snacks & drinks.
  2. Time to look into one of the "magic" firesticks. LOL
  3. I won't be purchasing anything new to watch. Especially not something 3x what I'm paying now.
  4. Right. I got Peacock to watch them. I started having them run on my laptop at work on Mondays as background noise. Oddly enough the shows got better when I wasn't wasting a Saturday/Sunday night watching them. LOL
  5. Looks like ESPN is also taking on some WWE programming as well.
  6. I know that they counted on Dave Lapham to "scout" when he was announcing college games. Not sure if they still do, nor do I know if he still does college games.
  7. It's not like they have control over the district they are in.
  8. Just my opinion is all. I feel like he's not on that level yet of those others you mentioned. Can he be? Sure. Is he? I don't think so right now. I'm also in the camp that Trey Hendrickson isn't worth what he's asking. I'd put him in the same area $30-35 mpy. But his drop off is coming & I don't think it'll be a gradual drop off.
  9. Parsons is set to make $24 million (club option) this season on the fifth-year option of his rookie deal Asking for $40 million plus. Deserves, $30-35 million
  10. How much money did it cost the Bengals by waiting a year to sign Chase? $10m-15m a year? I see both sides of it. You're just getting to the renegotiating another deal sooner. But sometimes teams need to be proactive. See KC & the Mahomes deal.
  11. “When Shemar Stewart said they prefer to win arguments rather than games, that hurt some feelings in the building a little bit,” former Bengals player Solomon Wilcots, “And probably because it’s more true than it is wrong Even with Joe Burrow and an electric offense, the Bengals are bumbling
  12. I am unsure on the HS football teams transportation. However, I have shown up at many basketball & baseball games, parked next to & walked in with Boone/Ryle/Conner/Cooper players.
  13. Boone County SD doesn't transport for high school, so not transporting for MS doesn't seem too bad. I think there are more than a few MS ADs that don't really want to be there.
  14. There's an even better possibility that he reported to camp because he didn't want to hear "his Boss" complaining about the $50,000 they were losing by him not being there.
  15. Those goal posts would probably not be salvageable at this point, as those are the original ones from Scott's football field.
  16. @Colonels_Wear_Blue It is the goal post on the left that throws it off. If you go 80' from center of gp, it would put the sideline next to or even through a small portion of the concrete pad/stands.
  17. There aren't any MSs in NKY that I can think of that have "their own" turf field. Those that have turf fields on campus, I'd consider it the HS field. Beechwood, Lloyd/Tichenor, Pendleton County/Sharp, Holmes, Conner, Ryle, off the top of my head.
  18. I guess I'll take a swing at what you want. Gave up mind reading over the weekend, syk. A lot of people I grew up with had grandparents that owned farms. Mine grew tobacco & did square haybales, not the big round ones you see today. So around 7/8, you weren't strong enough to through tobacco or hay on the wagons, you drove the truck or the tractor. At 10/11 you were allowed to drive it the mile or so down the road to the barn. At 13/14 you were driving tractors 15 miles down the road to the other farm to mow/rake/bale hay or disk/plow & set tobacco. I'm sure some still do that today in some form or fashion. Not many still do tobacco like they did when I was growing up.
  19. It's not like they are out driving on their own. Actually it's the kids nowadays are actually behind the times in their driving skills due to now having to work on their grandparents farm.
  20. All our border states have allow driving permits at 15 (Ohio is 15 1/2). Seems Kentucky is behind the times.
  21. That knee pad, todays tiny piece of foam or the thick pad from years gone by, isn't keeping a knee from being blown out. About the only thing it might stop is turf burn.
  22. I was thinking the same thing. I was looking at them on Saturday while down at EKU

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.