Everything posted by No Hiding Here....BC 21
-
Things you just don’t do
Absolutely!!! It's not just snacks & drinks.
-
ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone
Time to look into one of the "magic" firesticks. LOL
-
ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone
I won't be purchasing anything new to watch. Especially not something 3x what I'm paying now.
-
ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone
Right. I got Peacock to watch them. I started having them run on my laptop at work on Mondays as background noise. Oddly enough the shows got better when I wasn't wasting a Saturday/Sunday night watching them. LOL
-
ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone
Looks like ESPN is also taking on some WWE programming as well.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
I know that they counted on Dave Lapham to "scout" when he was announcing college games. Not sure if they still do, nor do I know if he still does college games.
-
2025 Cooper Jaguars
It's not like they have control over the district they are in.
-
Micah Parsons Requests Trade
Just my opinion is all. I feel like he's not on that level yet of those others you mentioned. Can he be? Sure. Is he? I don't think so right now. I'm also in the camp that Trey Hendrickson isn't worth what he's asking. I'd put him in the same area $30-35 mpy. But his drop off is coming & I don't think it'll be a gradual drop off.
-
Micah Parsons Requests Trade
Parsons is set to make $24 million (club option) this season on the fifth-year option of his rookie deal Asking for $40 million plus. Deserves, $30-35 million
-
Micah Parsons Requests Trade
How much money did it cost the Bengals by waiting a year to sign Chase? $10m-15m a year? I see both sides of it. You're just getting to the renegotiating another deal sooner. But sometimes teams need to be proactive. See KC & the Mahomes deal.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
“When Shemar Stewart said they prefer to win arguments rather than games, that hurt some feelings in the building a little bit,” former Bengals player Solomon Wilcots, “And probably because it’s more true than it is wrong Even with Joe Burrow and an electric offense, the Bengals are bumbling
-
Middle School turf fields?
I am unsure on the HS football teams transportation. However, I have shown up at many basketball & baseball games, parked next to & walked in with Boone/Ryle/Conner/Cooper players.
-
Middle School turf fields?
Boone County SD doesn't transport for high school, so not transporting for MS doesn't seem too bad. I think there are more than a few MS ADs that don't really want to be there.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
There's an even better possibility that he reported to camp because he didn't want to hear "his Boss" complaining about the $50,000 they were losing by him not being there.
-
Middle School turf fields?
Those goal posts would probably not be salvageable at this point, as those are the original ones from Scott's football field.
-
Middle School turf fields?
@Colonels_Wear_Blue It is the goal post on the left that throws it off. If you go 80' from center of gp, it would put the sideline next to or even through a small portion of the concrete pad/stands.
-
Are you lucky to have survived your teenage driving skills?
Or I just typo'd.
-
Middle School turf fields?
There aren't any MSs in NKY that I can think of that have "their own" turf field. Those that have turf fields on campus, I'd consider it the HS field. Beechwood, Lloyd/Tichenor, Pendleton County/Sharp, Holmes, Conner, Ryle, off the top of my head.
-
Are you lucky to have survived your teenage driving skills?
I guess I'll take a swing at what you want. Gave up mind reading over the weekend, syk. A lot of people I grew up with had grandparents that owned farms. Mine grew tobacco & did square haybales, not the big round ones you see today. So around 7/8, you weren't strong enough to through tobacco or hay on the wagons, you drove the truck or the tractor. At 10/11 you were allowed to drive it the mile or so down the road to the barn. At 13/14 you were driving tractors 15 miles down the road to the other farm to mow/rake/bale hay or disk/plow & set tobacco. I'm sure some still do that today in some form or fashion. Not many still do tobacco like they did when I was growing up.
-
Are you lucky to have survived your teenage driving skills?
It's not like they are out driving on their own. Actually it's the kids nowadays are actually behind the times in their driving skills due to now having to work on their grandparents farm.
-
Are you lucky to have survived your teenage driving skills?
All our border states have allow driving permits at 15 (Ohio is 15 1/2). Seems Kentucky is behind the times.
-
Officiating shortage solution thesis
That knee pad, todays tiny piece of foam or the thick pad from years gone by, isn't keeping a knee from being blown out. About the only thing it might stop is turf burn.
-
Officiating shortage solution thesis
The dreaded kneepad issue.?
-
2024 Stats
They're back!
-
2024 Stats
I was thinking the same thing. I was looking at them on Saturday while down at EKU