Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

  • Author

Big Z has entered his name into the portal. Played for Cal at UK before following him to Arkansas for 1 season. 

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Big Z has entered his name into the portal. Played for Cal at UK before following him to Arkansas for 1 season. 

How ironic if he returns to UK. I don't see it happening but he is a Pope kind of player with his shooting ability.

Louisville lands 5 star transfer guard Adrian Wooley from Kennesaw State. Tuscaloosa kid, had Bama and Auburn coming hard after him. PK starting off the portal season strong! 

 

I just saw that Virginia has had 9 of their 15 players enter the transfer portal.

12 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Louisville lands 5 star transfer guard Adrian Wooley from Kennesaw State. Tuscaloosa kid, had Bama and Auburn coming hard after him. PK starting off the portal season strong! 

 

HUGE get for Louisville. If anybody was wondering last year wasn't a fluke, PK has your cards back.

On 3/30/2025 at 6:08 PM, mcpapa said:

If you’re a UK fan, the UNLV point guard and the San Diego big. 

Magoon Gwath. Would love to be cheering for that guy next year.

On 3/30/2025 at 5:10 PM, All State Baseball said:

Kentucky has already added Tulane Wing Kam Williams. 6'8 Freshmen averaged 9.3 points a game and shot 41% from 3.

Kentucky has also been in contact and seem to be the favorite to land Davidson transfer, Forward Reed Bailey. Averaged 19 points a game, 6.1 rebounds and 3.8 assist. Shot nearly 50% from the field (47.7). 6'10.

 

Anyone else we should keep an eye? Any other teams making noises thus far?

A player I'm keeping an eye on (doubt he will go to Kentucky though) is Mackenzie Mgbako. Very highly ranked recruit out of high school who just didn't live up to the hype at Indiana. I am interested to see if a change of scenery is all he needs to be the prospect people thought he would be out of high school. 

Pat Kelsey is COOKING. 

 

15 hours ago, Tones said:

Magoon Gwath. Would love to be cheering for that guy next year.

Gwath is returning to SDSU.  

On 3/31/2025 at 10:06 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

I just saw that Virginia has had 9 of their 15 players enter the transfer portal.

Most of them signed to play for Tony Bennett, who then retired before the season. The replacement was then fired after one season. I'm surprised it isn't 15 out of 15 entering the portal.

On 3/31/2025 at 10:55 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Why would you not go into the portal? 

This is where I'm at. With the portal and NIL rules, I'd hop in every year. Yeah you have coaches like Cal saying they wouldn't be welcomed back, but I bet they would...

13 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

This is where I'm at. With the portal and NIL rules, I'd hop in every year. Yeah you have coaches like Cal saying they wouldn't be welcomed back, but I bet they would...

Can you provide more context with this?

52 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Can you provide more context with this?

image.thumb.png.9569e0aad9f0fcc32de5d188bf4a7d12.png

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.