Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

image.thumb.png.9569e0aad9f0fcc32de5d188bf4a7d12.png

I was more so talking about the "won't be welcomed back" part.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

The nature of "portal season" makes it way too risky to just put your name in to do it. Everyone can and will be replaced, so it's very easy to envision a scenario where someone isn't welcomed back because their spot got filled by someone either better, or someone willing to take less money. 

36 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I was more so talking about the "won't be welcomed back" part.

I think that's covered in the quote where he says, "they probably don't have the option to come back"

 

Here are the top 25 portal players ranked by For The Win. So far they listed as the winners were: Louisville, Michigan. Arizona State, Baylor, and St. Johns

  1. Bennett Stirtz (Drake → Iowa)
  2. Donovan Dent (New Mexico → UCLA)
  3. Morez Johnson Jr (Illinois → Michigan)
  4. Oscar Cluff (South Dakota State → Purdue)
  5. Dailyn Swain (Xavier → Texas)
  6. Owen Freeman (Iowa → Creighton)
  7. Ryan Conwell (Xavier → Louisville)
  8. Elliot Cadeau (North Carolina → Michigan)
  9. Michael Rataj (Oregon State → Baylor)
  10. Adrian Wooley (Kennesaw State → Louisville)
  11. Blake Buchanan (Virginia → Iowa State)
  12. Moe Odum (Pepperdine → Arizona State)
  13. Izaiyah Nelson (Arkansas State → South Florida)
  14. Joson Sanon (Arizona State → Saint John's)
  15. Brock Harding (Iowa → TCU)
  16. Michael Nwoko (Mississippi State → LSU)
  17. Paul Otieno (Quinnipiac → Saint Louis)
  18. Obi Agbim (Wyoming → Baylor)
  19. Joseph Pinion (Arkansas State → South Florida)
  20. Marcus Adams Jr (Cal State Northridge → Arizona State)
  21. Bryce Hopkins (Providence → Saint John's)
  22. Jevon Porter (Loyola Marymount → Missouri)
  23. Evan Mahaffey (Ohio State → Akron)
  24. Noah Williamson (Bucknell → Alabama)
  25. Lajae Jones (Saint Bonaventure → Florida State)
On 4/1/2025 at 8:51 AM, Tones said:

A player I'm keeping an eye on (doubt he will go to Kentucky though) is Mackenzie Mgbako. Very highly ranked recruit out of high school who just didn't live up to the hype at Indiana. I am interested to see if a change of scenery is all he needs to be the prospect people thought he would be out of high school. 

Mackenzie Mgbako is in Lexington right now, and rumors are he could commit today. I would be VERY excited about this get as a UK fan.

On 4/1/2025 at 9:02 PM, TheDeuce said:

Pat Kelsey is COOKING. 

I really like this pick up.  He is very good.

 

The transfer portal is made mostly (and I am thinking 75%) of 2 types of players.

The mid major that developed into a higher level player and the 4 and 5 star that flamed out.  Would be interesting to see how between these two types of players, which ones benefit their new programs more.  I would bet on the former because they normally played multi years at the mid major and have become bigger, stronger, faster and more mature.

  • Author
7 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

UCONN is now trending for Georgia transfer Silas Demary. 

And to UConn he goes. 

5 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Boooommmm.

 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2025/04/03/isaac-mckneely-louisville-basketball-pat-kelsey-transfer-portal-roster-2025-26/81802095007/

"The following players from Kelsey's inaugural team are in line to return, if they don't elect to pursue opportunities elsewhere: J'Vonne Hadley, Aly Khalifa, Kasean Pryor, Kobe Rodgers, Khani Rooths and James Scott."

Will be interesting to see if any of those do decide to return.  I think Rooths and Scott would stay.  Would be nice if Hadley and Pryor were back as well.

18 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2025/04/03/isaac-mckneely-louisville-basketball-pat-kelsey-transfer-portal-roster-2025-26/81802095007/

"The following players from Kelsey's inaugural team are in line to return, if they don't elect to pursue opportunities elsewhere: J'Vonne Hadley, Aly Khalifa, Kasean Pryor, Kobe Rodgers, Khani Rooths and James Scott."

Will be interesting to see if any of those do decide to return.  I think Rooths and Scott would stay.  Would be nice if Hadley and Pryor were back as well.

Honestly I think they are all back. The only question mark IMO is Pryor. If Louisville gets Ament I can definitely see him hitting the portal. He also may test the waters to see if he can get more money, because Louisville won't pay him the same amount again coming off an injury. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Honestly I think they are all back. The only question mark IMO is Pryor. If Louisville gets Ament I can definitely see him hitting the portal. He also may test the waters to see if he can get more money, because Louisville won't pay him the same amount again coming off an injury. 

Where do you think the Cards stand with Ament right now?

11 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Where do you think the Cards stand with Ament right now?

I think he's going to Duke, personally. 

I believe that Louisville was very much in it for a long time. I think he went to the McD's All-American game and Duke got in his ear even more than they already were. 

If he were coming to Louisville, there would be no reason to delay the commitment. He's waiting until Duke is done to determine what their roster will look like. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.