Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker

Featured Replies

On 4/2/2025 at 12:06 PM, ChickenWyngz said:

I think that's covered in the quote where he says, "they probably don't have the option to come back"

 

On 4/2/2025 at 11:34 AM, TheDeuce said:

The nature of "portal season" makes it way too risky to just put your name in to do it. Everyone can and will be replaced, so it's very easy to envision a scenario where someone isn't welcomed back because their spot got filled by someone either better, or someone willing to take less money. 

I've read that 20% of players who enter the portal never sign with anyone.  I agree with you, Cal isn't implying that he would not welcome them back out of spite, he just means that he's not holding a spot open waiting for you and your previous spot will be filled.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I'll get a kick out of this next March when people complain about how boring a chalk tourney is.  Just remember, all of our favorite Power Conference Schools pilfered any talent that might lead to act

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    That should help with the physicality of next years team. 

  • Boooommmm.  

Posted Images

  • Author

Pitt transfer Jaland Lowe has committed to UK. Averaged 16.8 ppg, 5.5 assist, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 steals last season. Was 3rd team all acc. 

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

Pitt transfer Jaland Lowe has committed to UK. Averaged 16.8 ppg, 5.5 assist, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 steals last season. Was 3rd team all acc. 

Is UK set at guard now? I like the pick up of Lowe. Always good to have a proven experienced point guard.

UK's roster is very guard heavy - Lowe, Oweh, Chandler, Perry plus recruits Jasper Johnson and Acaden Lewis. Add in Noah and portal transfer Kam Williams, who is 6'8" but listed as a guard.

So where's the bigs for UK? Garrison is staying. I like that. Moreno coming in, skilled but a freshman and not sure how he will stand up to the SEC physicality. 

I am hoping for Alvaro Folguerias, 6'9" skilled forward from Robert Morris. I think he could play well in Pope's offense running things from the top of the key. 

I would love to have a 7' defensive presence on the roster but is that player out there?

1 hour ago, All State Baseball said:

Big Z is going to Illionois where he will be playing with his brother next season. 

I read about that earlier today. Will be interesting to see how that plays out but I could see it being great for Illinois if those two continue to improve their shooting and passing. 

3 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

Kerr Kriisa is heading to Cincinnati Bearcats. 

What's the opinion of his capabilities?  

12 hours ago, cincyswords said:

What's the opinion of his capabilities?  

Great motor and energy with backup point guard talent.

4 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

Great motor and energy with backup point guard talent.

Agreed, I'd say the fans will enjoy his energy. Also have to keep in mind that he's coming off an injury that sidelined him for Kentucky starting in December.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Agreed, I'd say the fans will enjoy his energy. Also have to keep in mind that he's coming off an injury that sidelined him for Kentucky starting in December.

 

I think UC fans will be happy with him as a backup option to Jizzle James, assuming we are getting the same version of him that West Va got, as well as the guy we saw against Gonzaga. 

 

Most fans are more excited about the addition of West Va transfer Sencire Harris. Much needed physical presence that brings toughness on the perimeter. 

UK needs to offer SK grad 7'3 Gabe Dynes a great shot blocker!

23 hours ago, cincyswords said:

What's the opinion of his capabilities?  

I don't know much about him, but he was a pretty good shooter when he was at Arizona, and healthy.

2 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

UK has landed Alabama transfer Mouhamed Dioubate. 

UK needed to get more athletic and he definitely helps in that area. Solid pick up!

  • Author

UK has also landed Jayden Quaintance from Arizona State. He was recruited by UK coming out of High School but when Cal left for Arkansas, he committed to Arizona State. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.