Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Arkansas 77

Kentucky vs. Arkansas 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      46%
    • Arkansas
      53%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats (14-7) (5-3) travel to Arkansas (16-5) (6-2). The Cats are coming off a horrible loss tonight at Vanderbilt losing by 25 while the Razorbacks had a nice come from behind win at Oklahoma after trailing by 13. The game is on ESPN at 6:30pm. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    If you told me before the week that Kentucky was going to get a split, I'd have taken it.  Even moreso if you told me it would be the Arkansas game they'd win.  Of course, I don't know that I'd have w

  • I don't feel good about any game where UK is playing a quality team, we just aren't very good. 

  • Oldercoach
    Oldercoach

    Afraid we are looking at a Vandy redux just in a different colored uniform.  

This game will be very interesting, right now everyone down on Ky including myself, I’m going out on the proverbial limb and picking Ky.

Cats 82

Arkansas 80

Afraid we are looking at a Vandy redux just in a different colored uniform.  

Well last year Arkansas came into the game in even worse shape than UK is in right now. Arkansas and Cal were able to come into Rupp and get a win to fix their season. Hopefully UK can do the same and go into Arkansas and get a big win. 

22 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Well last year Arkansas came into the game in even worse shape than UK is in right now. Arkansas and Cal were able to come into Rupp and get a win to fix their season. Hopefully UK can do the same and go into Arkansas and get a big win. 

Nothing short of a earthquake will fix this team.

Arkansas will blow this open. UK is more worried about "touching money" than they are getting wins. 

I definitely do not feel very good about this game. Not to "toot my own horn" but I also said the same thing about Vanderbilt and I was correct. This team just doesn't have the leadership needed to pull through in a tough, conference road game. Oweh is supposed to be the "leader" and he seems less interested than any other player in doing the little things needed to compete at a high level.

I don't care what his offensive numbers look like, he is a huge liability with his lack of effort and there are numerous clips that you can pull up that show his lack of effort.

4 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I definitely do not feel very good about this game. Not to "toot my own horn" but I also said the same thing about Vanderbilt and I was correct. This team just doesn't have the leadership needed to pull through in a tough, conference road game. Oweh is supposed to be the "leader" and he seems less interested than any other player in doing the little things needed to compete at a high level.

I don't care what his offensive numbers look like, he is a huge liability with his lack of effort and there are numerous clips that you can pull up that show his lack of effort.

I don't feel good about any game where UK is playing a quality team, we just aren't very good. 

1 hour ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I definitely do not feel very good about this game. Not to "toot my own horn" but I also said the same thing about Vanderbilt and I was correct. This team just doesn't have the leadership needed to pull through in a tough, conference road game. Oweh is supposed to be the "leader" and he seems less interested than any other player in doing the little things needed to compete at a high level.

I don't care what his offensive numbers look like, he is a huge liability with his lack of effort and there are numerous clips that you can pull up that show his lack of effort.

Yep, something is going on with Mr. Oweh.

Kentucky 75-72.

I don't expect a win, but I can't vote against the Cats!  Hopefully, it doesn't get ugly.  Go Cats!

On 1/29/2026 at 2:23 PM, 4 Quarters said:

Yep, something is going on with Mr. Oweh.

As good as he is, I'll be glad when he's gone, I just feel he is a cancer on this team.

The Oweh comments are interesting, and puzzling. What is the problem with Oweh? He has exceeded my expectations. I see effort. I see production. I see leadership. What am I missing?

52 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The Oweh comments are interesting, and puzzling. What is the problem with Oweh? He has exceeded my expectations. I see effort. I see production. I see leadership. What am I missing?

I don’t see it as drastic as some others, and don’t think he is a cancer to the team at all. However, he has had a few moments on tv where they have shown him being lazy, not getting back, walking down the court, etc. With that said, sadly we have seen that from almost every player on the team at times. Which to me though falls back more on the coach. 

  • Author

Cats off to a hot start for once and led 14-5 timeout Arkansas. Here is an interesting stat that both Pope and Cal are 38-19 at their current schools.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.