Everything posted by goldendomer57
-
Pikeville 46 Covington Holy Cross 0
What does Holy Cross need to return to being a viable team? Higher enrollment? Better luck with talent? Better coaching?
-
Christian County 27 Caldwell County 10
Caldwells defense is outstanding. Offense needs some figuring out. 1 special team and 1 defensive touchdown was the difference in the game for County.
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
27-10 final Christian Co wins
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
Caldwell has struggled offensively with pressure off the edge and defensively has played an outstanding game.
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
98 yard kickoff return 27-10 Christian
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
Caldwell FG after 18 play drive. 21-10 Christian
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
Caldwell driving at the Christian 25
-
Christian County/Caldwell County Updates
21-7 Christian to start the 4th
-
Covington Catholic 80 Clay County 78
The Haka originated back in 2009 if I recall. It was at the CCH Highlands basketball game. Domata Peko of the bengals nephew was a senior there and did the haka in front of the colonel crazies before the game. Tucker Browning as a retaliation did it as well and the tradition kinda started there.
-
Has Coach Campbell stepped down as Scott High School Football Coach?
Thanks for the explanation and I see where you are coming from, do you think they would have or still will have a winning record?
-
Has Coach Campbell stepped down as Scott High School Football Coach?
Youc could say that Campbellmad this years team competitivebut the two previous years he had 2 wins, and has now equaled the win total ofFisk's last year. I think a fair question would be why was Fisk fired for sharing an almost identical record, but Campbell seemed to skate by and even gain praise from the fans?
-
Has Coach Campbell stepped down as Scott High School Football Coach?
Lots of teams deal with bad facilities and continue to win, I'm not buying that as an excuse for Campbel simply not being what people thought he was going to be.
-
Has Coach Campbell stepped down as Scott High School Football Coach?
Honestly Campbell has brought little to no succes to Scott and I don't think the next guy can do alot worse.
- Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
- Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
-
Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
You are exactly right about HC not wanting to play CCH starting off, and who would? Along the lines of size, I think that may be a good point because what would CCH have to gain from a win over a 2A school? I think if HC can continue to succeed over the next year or two this game will become a reality.
- Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
-
Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
HC defiantly competes with CCH for student athletes, but is along the lines of HC getting athletes from a St.Pius or St.Joe's. It doesn't happen all too often but when you look at some of HC's sports teams over the past few years there have been some key players who came from CCH's district. As far as CCH beating HC's brains in I doubt it, I'd expect CCh to win more often than not but I doubt it would be a blow out. I think once HC gets around 9 or 10 wins including the playoffs this year then they should get a game with CCH.
-
Covington Holy Cross 2012
I'd expect Beal to explode this year. He had some great games this year including a huge game against Somerset when he had 4 or 5 TDs, but this year the offense should revolve around him. He also quit basketball in order to dedicate his whole off season to football. From what I heard the motivation for this was to become the best player in the state, I don't know if that is possible but I would expect alot from him this upcoming year.
-
2012 NKY East/West All Star Game - Canceled?
Have these rosters been released? Also, is there a date on the game?
- Covington Catholic Releases 2012 Schedule
-
Covington Holy Cross 2012
Last I heard he was staying and this was from someone who is good friends with him, but honestly with they way things have gone with the kid i'll believe it when I see it.
-
Covington Holy Cross 2012
Interesting on the OL, I wouldn't think Munson would move to C since he is probably the biggest OL. Why would they move Russell out of the position he played at last year? I'd think we would see Munson move out to LT instead of in. I also thought Ketron might move to the LT spot.
-
Covington Holy Cross 2012
Back to HC this year, any insight on who will fill the left tackle spot this year? I know that Sullivan is suppossed to fill in for Dean at RG with little to zero drop off, but any ideas as to who will fill the final OL spot?
-
Covington Holy Cross 2012
HC doesn't really expect respect. I'm ready to see how Gabbard does this year, the last 5 quarterbacks at HC have been stellar and it is time for him to join the group.