Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

goldendomer57

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by goldendomer57

  1. What does Holy Cross need to return to being a viable team? Higher enrollment? Better luck with talent? Better coaching?
  2. Caldwells defense is outstanding. Offense needs some figuring out. 1 special team and 1 defensive touchdown was the difference in the game for County.
  3. Caldwell has struggled offensively with pressure off the edge and defensively has played an outstanding game.
  4. 98 yard kickoff return 27-10 Christian
  5. Caldwell FG after 18 play drive. 21-10 Christian
  6. Caldwell driving at the Christian 25
  7. The Haka originated back in 2009 if I recall. It was at the CCH Highlands basketball game. Domata Peko of the bengals nephew was a senior there and did the haka in front of the colonel crazies before the game. Tucker Browning as a retaliation did it as well and the tradition kinda started there.
  8. Thanks for the explanation and I see where you are coming from, do you think they would have or still will have a winning record?
  9. Youc could say that Campbellmad this years team competitivebut the two previous years he had 2 wins, and has now equaled the win total ofFisk's last year. I think a fair question would be why was Fisk fired for sharing an almost identical record, but Campbell seemed to skate by and even gain praise from the fans?
  10. Lots of teams deal with bad facilities and continue to win, I'm not buying that as an excuse for Campbel simply not being what people thought he was going to be.
  11. Honestly Campbell has brought little to no succes to Scott and I don't think the next guy can do alot worse.
  12. That there is a larger gap between HC and CCH than CCH and the GCL.
  13. That is inaccurate, CCH year in and year out would lose to a GCL team by at least 5 tds if they kept their starters in....ask LaSalle.
  14. You are exactly right about HC not wanting to play CCH starting off, and who would? Along the lines of size, I think that may be a good point because what would CCH have to gain from a win over a 2A school? I think if HC can continue to succeed over the next year or two this game will become a reality.
  15. As far as what game it should replace, what about Campbell County?
  16. HC defiantly competes with CCH for student athletes, but is along the lines of HC getting athletes from a St.Pius or St.Joe's. It doesn't happen all too often but when you look at some of HC's sports teams over the past few years there have been some key players who came from CCH's district. As far as CCH beating HC's brains in I doubt it, I'd expect CCh to win more often than not but I doubt it would be a blow out. I think once HC gets around 9 or 10 wins including the playoffs this year then they should get a game with CCH.
  17. I'd expect Beal to explode this year. He had some great games this year including a huge game against Somerset when he had 4 or 5 TDs, but this year the offense should revolve around him. He also quit basketball in order to dedicate his whole off season to football. From what I heard the motivation for this was to become the best player in the state, I don't know if that is possible but I would expect alot from him this upcoming year.
  18. Have these rosters been released? Also, is there a date on the game?
  19. I would really like to see an HC/CCH battle at least once, if they play in every other sport why not football?
  20. Last I heard he was staying and this was from someone who is good friends with him, but honestly with they way things have gone with the kid i'll believe it when I see it.
  21. Interesting on the OL, I wouldn't think Munson would move to C since he is probably the biggest OL. Why would they move Russell out of the position he played at last year? I'd think we would see Munson move out to LT instead of in. I also thought Ketron might move to the LT spot.
  22. Back to HC this year, any insight on who will fill the left tackle spot this year? I know that Sullivan is suppossed to fill in for Dean at RG with little to zero drop off, but any ideas as to who will fill the final OL spot?
  23. HC doesn't really expect respect. I'm ready to see how Gabbard does this year, the last 5 quarterbacks at HC have been stellar and it is time for him to join the group.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.