9.29 Pendleton County home

10.13 Harrison County home

10.19 Holmes away

10.26 Conner away

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprised they didnt sprinkle some of those cupcakes in between the big dogs. If they can get through the gauntlet looks like they will have a few weeks to rest up before the playoffs.

I am not sure if that is an option.

Wow! That's more like it. At the absolute worst 8-2. CovCath will be very good next year no doubt about that. Stop it right now to anyone that says otherwise. There is a chance to do better than 8-2 IMO. Could be a 10-3 year or 11-2 or even better. For my teams sake, I'm hoping for one of the 1st two.

I am not sure if that is an option.

There's a fairly small window to play your district games, they can't begin before week X and have to be finished by week Y. I'm sure CovCath would have rather moved Highlands into the week following their bye, or at least move them off the week behind Beechwood. But, depends on what the district teams have open.

Lots of winnable games on that schedule for a good football team. Back end of the schedule is watered down by district opponents, but that's not CCH's fault. I really don't have a clue how good Conner will be. They obviously have a quarterback who's drawing a lot of interest. I really don't know what else they have coming back, or lost.

Only be close if Cov Cath rests players for playoff's. Atleast 3 TD difference as Cov Cath has way more talent than Conner. Conner has 3-4 players, not enough.

Your comment clearly demonstrates your lack of knowledge regarding Conner's 2012 team.

Your comment clearly demonstrates your lack of knowledge regarding Conner's 2012 team.

RE

I hope you are right and Conner gives NKY a 5A contender, but the blueboys will be difficult and I stll think at this point a 2 td favorite.

RE

I hope you are right and Conner gives NKY a 5A contender, but the blueboys will be difficult and I stll think at this point a 2 td favorite.

OK, if you say so. Not sure what this point spread is based upon, but I am gonna try and make this one. Is it August yet?

I would really like to see an HC/CCH battle at least once, if they play in every other sport why not football?

I think it'll happen eventually at some point in time, but all in all, I'd have to guess it's not on Cov Cath's list of things to do to create another series of games with a lower division team, seeing as they already have long-standing rivalries with Beechwood and New Cath.