Everything posted by NEERFAN
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
I'm ticked I won't make it to Chorline B. but we scheduled a night float on the KY River at High Bridge. Hope I have some internet connection for updates.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
We've never been DB High for sure. We've had a few good DBs but yes, that has always been a concern.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Sometimes you gotta lean toward your head not gut. I can't remember how many years in a row I'd see the Bengals schedule and say 10-6 and they'd win two games ?
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
My brother's Jr. season I believe they were the homecoming game for every away game. Most of those weren't pretty, no running clock. HHS beat us 76-0 and that following year I believe only Elder played HHS closer and we had a legit shot to knock them off. I believe they won 28-12 in '98.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Hey now, we had our wins vs Scott, Dayton and Conner at times. lol
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Let's just say the 80's and 90"s weren't kind for SK. We were he the homecoming queen each week.
-
Simon Kenton at Woodford County Predictions/Updates (Canceled)
I predict their broadcast team will be biased. If you want to see comedy, Youtube last year's game. I also predict me pounding some Wofo Reserve prior and Ale81 post game. Gonna be a late night.
-
South Oldham at Simon Kenton 8/11 Scrimmage Updates
Here is my thought. It's a scrimmage why not work on a weak point when the game doesn't count.
-
Open Job: Scott
Coach Rash was at SK during Ben's tenure.
-
More Expansion Coming?
Doesn't seem to have much of a future.
-
2023 Boyle County Rebels
I like the look. Hard to mess up black and gold.
-
Karmit Black is the new coach at Jackson City
Back, that name is a blast from the past. I met him while at Morehead in '92. He was a Sr. in HS visiting an ex Jackson teammate. Ended up visiting Jackson with them, we had a great time.
-
BGP
I don't post much but still rock all my gear I won in the pick'em contests. I have a poop ton of gear, thanks to Oxnard letting me be the Bridesmaid. So proud of my beauty of a daughter making the Reds RBI 12 U fast pitch tean today. She's a beaut and a dawg!
-
Deion = Disaster?
UConn is right at home in the Big East.
-
Bath County Hires Matthew Perry
Instant 90210 vibes.
-
What last names do you associate with schools?
Simon Kenton Krohman, Niece and McKinley.
-
George Rogers Clark 62 North Laurel 54 (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
GRC had a phenomenal 3rd.
-
Henderson County 63 Mercy 59 (KHSAA Girls' Sweet 16® Quarterfinals)
Congrats HC!
-
Henderson County 56 Simon Kenton 54 2OT (KHSAA Girls' Sweet 16®)
Some good defense by both teams. Sprinkles D in the second half made it tough on SK. I don't have stats but it seemed like SK had more turnovers in the 4th quarter than the previous three. It'll be great to see these young ladies going forward.
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
No rim drawn. HC ball. HC 56-54 win.
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
Webb bucket and fouled @.8 SK down 2.
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
HC ball up 2. 32.6. Shooting two. Good, Good.
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
HC up 1 with possession @1:50.
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
SK up 1 @2:07
-
Simon Kenton vs. Henderson County Updates
OT again.