Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

Pinellas County (St. Pete/Clearwater) is going on lockdown tomorrow at noon. Hillsborough County (Tampa) is applying a curfew.

I work in Pinellas, but for an essential service, so no lockdown for me. However, my place of employment has instituted drastic social distancing measures. We also will be sending those that can work from home, home. I have spent the last week preparing each person, providing computers and phones to each, for this eventuality. I am creating more remote packages, this evening.

Pinellas County (St. Pete/Clearwater) is going on lockdown tomorrow at noon. Hillsborough County (Tampa) is applying a curfew.

I work in Pinellas, but for an essential service, so no lockdown for me. However, my place of employment has instituted drastic social distancing measures. We also will be sending those that can work from home, home. I have spent the last week preparing each person, providing computers and phones to each, for this eventuality. I am creating more remote packages, this evening.

Minnesota has gone to a more shelter-in-place type order, only allowing essential employees and services to continue.

If we could get all states to be more aggressive, we will get to the restart faster. There is no excuse for any state to not be in shutdown mode at this point. How much proof do they need?

Was already planning on two. Got a good deal on the other two.

Ammo is going to be tough to get for several months, and it is not uncommon for MrsC and I to shoot 300-400 rounds a weekend. As long as they don't close our gun range, she'll shoot that much herself this weekend getting a feel for her Hellcat.

They closed the Wyoming Antelope Club up on 34th Street and that is an outdoor range.

I heard Kroger is also doing that.

My mother is a pharm tech at Walmart, and she said they are installing Plexiglass at her pharmacy. Which in hindsight, makes me wonder why that wasn't more common to begin with?

Also just found my nephew, who is in the army, was just diagnosed. He's 22, and healthy, and doing fine.

India has 650+ cases and just went on nationwide lockdown.

This will last much longer for us then most of the world.

1.3 billion people on lockdown for 21 days. Only emergency and essential travel is permitted, punishable by jail. There are basic lifeline industries allowed to remain open under specific guidelines.

Apparently India has a somewhat more significant percentage of renters than the United States, and they have seen a large number of medical and airline workers being issued immediate notices of eviction due to the perception that they're more likely to be carriers of coronavirus.