Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Indoor ranges are too pricey for me, i have to buy their ammo to shoot my rifles. Not gonna do that.

 

Yeah I only have pistols so far, and I usually just buy my ammo at Wal-Mart or Cabela's.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Yeah I only have pistols so far, and I usually just buy my ammo at Wal-Mart or Cabela's.

 

The one thing I miss about KY, is shooting in my back yard.

But you know, we were overreacting.:rolleyes:

 

Yet, there are still people that think that. Facebook is the worse for some of them.

Yet, there are still people that think that. Facebook is the worse for some of them.

 

You can't fix stupid.

Starting to hit home.

 

I now know people with CV-19.

 

Same. Thankfully the one KY'ian I know is recovering well, but said it was miserable.

Pinellas County (St. Pete/Clearwater) is going on lockdown tomorrow at noon. Hillsborough County (Tampa) is applying a curfew.

 

I work in Pinellas, but for an essential service, so no lockdown for me. However, my place of employment has instituted drastic social distancing measures. We also will be sending those that can work from home, home. I have spent the last week preparing each person, providing computers and phones to each, for this eventuality. I am creating more remote packages, this evening.

Minnesota has gone to a more shelter-in-place type order, only allowing essential employees and services to continue.

Pinellas County (St. Pete/Clearwater) is going on lockdown tomorrow at noon. Hillsborough County (Tampa) is applying a curfew.

 

I work in Pinellas, but for an essential service, so no lockdown for me. However, my place of employment has instituted drastic social distancing measures. We also will be sending those that can work from home, home. I have spent the last week preparing each person, providing computers and phones to each, for this eventuality. I am creating more remote packages, this evening.

 

Minnesota has gone to a more shelter-in-place type order, only allowing essential employees and services to continue.

 

If we could get all states to be more aggressive, we will get to the restart faster. There is no excuse for any state to not be in shutdown mode at this point. How much proof do they need?

Publix is installing plexiglass barriers to separate the cashiers from the customers.

Was already planning on two. Got a good deal on the other two.

 

Ammo is going to be tough to get for several months, and it is not uncommon for MrsC and I to shoot 300-400 rounds a weekend. As long as they don't close our gun range, she'll shoot that much herself this weekend getting a feel for her Hellcat.

 

They closed the Wyoming Antelope Club up on 34th Street and that is an outdoor range.

Publix is installing plexiglass barriers to separate the cashiers from the customers.

 

I heard Kroger is also doing that.

Publix is installing plexiglass barriers to separate the cashiers from the customers.

 

That type of investment would mean this is going to last much longer than we would hope.

I heard Kroger is also doing that.

 

My mother is a pharm tech at Walmart, and she said they are installing Plexiglass at her pharmacy. Which in hindsight, makes me wonder why that wasn't more common to begin with?

 

Also just found my nephew, who is in the army, was just diagnosed. He's 22, and healthy, and doing fine.

India has 650+ cases and just went on nationwide lockdown.

 

This will last much longer for us then most of the world.

India has 650+ cases and just went on nationwide lockdown.

 

This will last much longer for us then most of the world.

 

1.3 billion people on lockdown for 21 days. Only emergency and essential travel is permitted, punishable by jail. There are basic lifeline industries allowed to remain open under specific guidelines.

 

Apparently India has a somewhat more significant percentage of renters than the United States, and they have seen a large number of medical and airline workers being issued immediate notices of eviction due to the perception that they're more likely to be carriers of coronavirus.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.