Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Grady Seasons called it...

 

 

It definitely shows how different things are viewed in some states compared to here in the Bluegrass.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

One of the newbies had attended a Coronavirus Party.

I missed the invite.

Which is what?

 

A gathering of idiots.

A gathering of idiots.

 

This.

 

Gotcha. I thought maybe it was special party of some sort beyond people just ignoring common sense.

Most of my family lives in Colorado. My brother got sent home from work today with a fever. My nephew (different household) got sent home from work with a cough and shortness of breath. My stepmom is an RN and has been on vacation the past two weeks. She goes back to work tomorrow and will be coming back home each day to my 77 year old father.

 

I’m worried.

Most of my family lives in Colorado. My brother got sent home from work today with a fever. My nephew (different household) got sent home from work with a cough and shortness of breath. My stepmom is an RN and has been on vacation the past two weeks. She goes back to work tomorrow and will be coming back home each day to my 77 year old father.

 

I’m worried.

 

Ugh. Will keep them in my prayers.

 

Keep us updated.

The US Army has announced it has issued deployment orders to three units to set up field hospitals in Seattle and New York. One unit is the 531st Hospital Center from Ft. Campbell, Kentucky.

 

The motto of the 531st, "To preserve life."

 

Godspeed.

I see in LA County California they are closing down gun stores saying they are nonessential businesses.

 

MrsC and I picked up 4 new guns and 4,000 rounds of ammo just this week. She loves her new Springfield Hellcat 9mm.

MrsC and I picked up 4 new guns and 4,000 rounds of ammo just this week. She loves her new Springfield Hellcat 9mm.

 

Why? Were you already planning on doing that?

Yesterday I cleaned out and alphabetized my spice cabinet.......

Use your imaginations and think about where we would be today if we had done nothing two weeks ago: NCAA, NBA, schools, gatherings...etc.

Use your imaginations and think about where we would be today if we had done nothing two weeks ago: NCAA, NBA, schools, gatherings...etc.

The Rudy Goebert saga and Jazz/Thunder game cancellation happened exactly two weeks ago today. That seemed like the official kickoff of the national message getting out there.

 

The last two weeks have taken an eternity.

Use your imaginations and think about where we would be today if we had done nothing two weeks ago: NCAA, NBA, schools, gatherings...etc.

 

But you know, we were overreacting.:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.