Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Which means you have been contagious and spreading it the whole time...

 

This is my fear.

 

Agreed. That is why we need the shutdown and needed it two weeks ago.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

New York stated cases surged 38% overnight.

 

New York now has more than 50% of the cases in the US.

It seems New Yorkers are acting just like Italians, Californians, and Floridians.

I would not doubt that New York being the media capital of the country (if not the world) might disproportionately contribute to the distribution of the virus news. There are a lot of people there who need to report on something. To a lesser extent, Los Angeles.

My fear is the New York explosion in numbers is because they are testing more there. We still are doing very limited testing here. What would our numbers look like if we tested more? Be very careful in your social contacts. We really don't know how dangerous it is around here.

KY is either having a good day or testing is slow. Still at 103 cases. I hope it's a good day.

KY is either having a good day or testing is slow. Still at 103 cases. I hope it's a good day.

 

I think KY reports their numbers at 5-5:30 pm each day.

My fear is the New York explosion in numbers is because they are testing more there. We still are doing very limited testing here. What would our numbers look like if we tested more? Be very careful in your social contacts. We really don't know how dangerous it is around here.

 

Last I saw, is the NY is at the point where there are telling people to assume they have it now. They are only testing if you are hospitalized and a diagnosis is necessary for your care. So if your symptoms are mild, stay home. You can find the NY disease guide here Coronavirus Disease 2

It seems New Yorkers are acting just like Italians, Californians, and Floridians.

 

Here is a link to a live cam of Clearwater Beach at Pier 60. It is 5:40 PM as I post this and there is not a soul on it.

 

There are 3 people on Indian Shores Beach. Probably residents as they have quite a few beachfront condos there.

 

Live Cam Clearwater Beach - Florida

Here is a link to a live cam of Clearwater Beach at Pier 60. It is 5:40 PM as I post this and there is not a soul on it.

 

There are 3 people on Indian Shores Beach. Probably residents as they have quite a few beachfront condos there.

 

Live Cam Clearwater Beach - Florida

 

It would sure be nice to have a beachfront condo to hole up in!

Sounds like a combination of a malaria drug with a Z Pack shows great promise. Let’s hope so.

Sounds like a combination of a malaria drug with a Z Pack shows great promise. Let’s hope so.

 

That has been the word the last couple of days. I also heard a news report today that a doctor that services the rich said his patients were calling and nearly demanding scripts for these just in case they needed them at a later date.

That has been the word the last couple of days. I also heard a news report today that a doctor that services the rich said his patients were calling and nearly demanding scripts for these just in case they needed them at a later date.

 

I saw that too! Some people are nuts!

That has been the word the last couple of days. I also heard a news report today that a doctor that services the rich said his patients were calling and nearly demanding scripts for these just in case they needed them at a later date.

 

I know those in charge like good news, but I see several ramifications if we get too much preliminary unreliable info out: hoarding and side effects first and foremost.

That has been the word the last couple of days. I also heard a news report today that a doctor that services the rich said his patients were calling and nearly demanding scripts for these just in case they needed them at a later date.

 

Dr. Oz was begging that that not happen earlier today.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.