Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

That has been the word the last couple of days. I also heard a news report today that a doctor that services the rich said his patients were calling and nearly demanding scripts for these just in case they needed them at a later date.

 

Both of them are cheap drugs as well. I don’t think people should overreact, but as we know they will.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

KY is either having a good day or testing is slow. Still at 103 cases. I hope it's a good day.

 

My understanding is most testing done around here is taking 3-5 days for results to come back. The numbers will catch up I'm sure.

It would sure be nice to have a beachfront condo to hole up in!

 

It is. :D

I know those in charge like good news, but I see several ramifications if we get too much preliminary unreliable info out: hoarding and side effects first and foremost.

 

I don't think there's much concern about side effects. The malaria drug has been used since the 40's. Z-packs have been around for a long time too.

 

Hoarding on the other hand. Let's just hope not.

An Israeli drug company is sending us 6 million doses of the malaria drug.

 

Israeli Company to Donate 6 Million Tablets of Drug to U.S. That Could Help Against Coronavirus

 

The Israeli pharmaceutical company Teva announced in a March 20 press release that it is donating more than 6 million tablets of a drug that could potentially treat coronavirus to the United States.

 

The 6 million tablets of hydroxychloroquine will be sent to the U.S. by March 31 and at least an additional 4 million tablets during April.

One of my Aunts was told yesterday that she had the virus. They didn't test her but diagnosed her based on her symptoms. She has been symptomatic for 5 or 6 days. She was told to go home and stay hydrated, that it should pass in a week. She is approaching 70 but in relatively good health, hopefully it does blow over in a week.

 

We believe that probably two or three other family members may have been infected also, only one is showing minor symptoms.

 

Wife, daughter and I were planning on visiting everyone two weekends ago...but we stayed home as not to chance infecting them.

I'm gonna have to say I don't like the tone coming from some of the media that is suggesting we relax distancing, so the economy can start back up.

I'm gonna have to say I don't like the tone coming from some of the media that is suggesting we relax distancing, so the economy can start back up.

 

What are other countries that were infected before the US doing? China, Japan and especially South Korea.

What are other countries that were infected before the US doing? China, Japan and especially South Korea.

 

From what I saw, I thought China had relaxed some and it spiked a back up some.

It's gotten to the point of pick your poison.

What are other countries that were infected before the US doing? China, Japan and especially South Korea.

 

I may be wrong, but it doesn't feel like we are as far along as those countries.

What are other countries that were infected before the US doing? China, Japan and especially South Korea.

 

For starters they were following directions.

 

Didn’t China build a hospital specifically for The Rona once they knew how bad it could get?

 

They also appear to have treated and tested for it efficiently.

For starters they were following directions.

 

Didn’t China build a hospital specifically for The Rona once they knew how bad it could get?

 

They also appear to have treated and tested for it efficiently.

In Wuhan they built an entire hospital in 10 days that could support 1,000 patients. Used prefabricated units.

In Wuhan they built an entire hospital in 10 days that could support 1,000 patients. Used prefabricated units.

 

I thought it was in 10 days or something like that. I figured if I had said they built it in 10 days someone would have corrected me and told me it was actually 15 days. :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.