Just watched an hour of the Sessions confirmation hearing

All Tell

I say investigate it. If Session is right on what he says then leave him alone. This smells of dirty politics. Especially on the heels of the speech. I think everyone can agree to this.

I will say this. I am for a investigation of whats happening 2 miles away from the white house. If what I feel is taking place, some people who are undermining the USA need to go to jail. Better yet, hung. I am dead serious too. Whats going on by all parties is not very healthy for us as a country. While the higher ups play, normal citizens suffer from this stuff. Time to stop.

You think somebody made up that fact that he met with Russians?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The left really needs to spare us the phony outrage over everything they consider a lie.. There was none of this outrage over the continual lies from the previous administration..

And conversely, if we are going to be consistent, all those on the right outraged by the lies of the Obama administration should be outraged by these lies, right?

You think somebody made up that fact that he met with Russians?

No. Not saying that at all. I think he even says he met them, just not about election stuff. Thats why I said investigate it. If he is guilty of wrong doing, toss him out. We dont need anyone thats undermining our country, regardless of party.

He's most upset that the Obama family is living in DC still. He thinks it's because the Obama family are subversive.

No "He" thinks Obama is behind the scenes working against us. He just happens to live two miles away. Valerie Jarrett is now a resident of that same house according to "sources". Now why would she be there. I mean after all Former President Obama is not longer in power correct? Whats her role? House keeper?

No "He" thinks Obama is behind the scenes working against us. He just happens to live two miles away. Valerie Jarrett is now a resident of that same house according to "sources". Now why would she be there. I mean after all Former President Obama is not longer in power correct? Whats her role? House keeper?

Maybe she's pledge representative to the social committee.

[video=youtube;hQA2pEh-IPw]

He's most upset that the Obama family is living in DC still. He thinks it's because the Obama family are subversive.
Valerie Jarret, yes you guessed it, has moved in with the Obamas at their DC home.. Seems odd for a grown woman with plenty of money to move in with another couple... Home base for undermining the new Administration...

I did watch a little of Sessions new conference. I honestly have never heard him speak. He was lying through his teeth. When you say you can't recall multiple times and I don't believe that happened. Those are no emphatic "no's". He is a liar and I don't say that often.

I did watch a little of Sessions new conference. I honestly have never heard him speak. He was lying through his teeth. When you say you can't recall multiple times and I don't believe that happened. Those are no emphatic "no's". He is a liar and I don't say that often.

Claire McCaskill Claims She’d Never Meet With Russian Ambassador, But Tweets Prove She Has | Mediaite

Interesting you say that.

The Obamas were subversives before Mr. Obama was elected president and while he served as president. There is no reason to believe that he will change now that he has left office.

Valerie Jarret, yes you guessed it, has moved in with the Obamas at their DC home.. Seems odd for a grown woman with plenty of money to move in with another couple... Home base for undermining the new Administration...

This one is just weird...what married couple wants to have a single woman move in with them...well I guess some married couples are into that kind of thing...

They are clearly setting up their "destroy Trump" operation but for her to live with them is just weird...