Just watched an hour of the Sessions confirmation hearing

All Tell

In listening to the hearing for Sen Price the partisanship is striking. A lady against Sen Price was on the attack and didn't let Sen Price give any long answers. A Republican senator from WY talked for 3 minutes without asking a question - just sang the praises of Sen Price. Hard to get any good discussion going.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants to eliminate the Department of Education? If so, she's got my full support!

I honestly am not sure. I don't watch hearings on departments I don't think should exisit. But I have read a couple think pieces surronding some of these selections and the ability for them to start consolidating departments to make the government more efficent like a business.

Who know's when it's all said and done. They one thing I did read from her hearing that I like is she kept refering to states and local governments taking leads on education some in the media said that made her clueless to me that sounded like someone who gets it. But again the Department of Education hearing isn't something I'm going to watch.