Just watched an hour of the Sessions confirmation hearing

All Tell

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of links out there. Tons. Since you want me to use the google machine for you how about you let me know who your favorite unbiased source is and I'll see if they have a good enough link for you. The information is out there and ain't going anywhere. Never figured you to be this lazy for me to do the work for you.

Not being lazy. You made the accusations, I expect you to provide proof.

Haven't had much time away from work to be researching Jeff Sessions in the last few days. :lol2:

Not being lazy. You made the accusations, I expect you to provide proof.

Haven't had much time away from work to be researching Jeff Sessions in the last few days. :lol2:

How is Jeff Sessions was denied a federal judgeship because of his questionable racist behaviors an accusation when that is actually what happened to Jeff Sessions? You do understand a committee denied him federal judgeship in 1986 because they were concerned about racist behavior exhibited by him? That isn't an accusation. That actually happened.

Which hearing? This one or the one in 1986? What Senator was it?

Arlen Specter later said the biggest mistake he made in his career was that he voted against Sessions back then (or words to that effect). He deeply regretted it later.

The hearing in 86...Not a Senator but a U.S. attorney.. Figures was his name if I remember correctly...

I know Figures was the lawyer he called Boy, but can't find a retraction. I don't doubt you read it Cammando but do you have a link? I can't find a reference on an apology.

I know Figures was the lawyer he called Boy, but can't find a retraction. I don't doubt you read it Cammando but do you have a link? I can't find a reference on an apology.

Everything I have read says that Sessions never denied saying it but I'm sure my sources are considered biased.

One of the articles you posted had him denying it. Only one I've skimmed so far.

Which one? I've seen articles defending him. I've seen articles not defending him. I've seen all of the articles say that in 1986 he never denied what Figures claimed he had said. Might have missed it somewhere though.