Just watched an hour of the Sessions confirmation hearing

All Tell

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just said that if it came to it, he'd appoint a special prosecutor...isn't that what he should do based on his personal feelings and comments about her in the past?

Won't he be the AG? Won't he decide if an investigation happens or not? Will he recuse himself immediately on Jan. 20?

I thought there was no doubt.

Won't he be the AG? Won't he decide if an investigation happens or not? Will he recuse himself immediately on Jan. 20?

I thought there was no doubt.

He can recuse himself by appointing a special prosecutor...the way an AG should do it if they think there could be "Bad Optics" if they make the call.

You know, like Lynch should have done after being compromised by Bill in the hangar.

But I know you know this...:D

Who cares what Ted Cruz says.

Trump may come in and smack him across the mouth at any moment and tell him to shut his trap.

I have a modicum of respect for Trump. I have zero for Cruz.

Like Cruz or not but he sure did bring up some very good points there that are not disputable. This is painful I know, but Donald J Trump is your soon to be president Hellcats.

Who cares what Ted Cruz says.

Trump may come in and smack him across the mouth at any moment and tell him to shut his trap.

I have a modicum of respect for Trump. I have zero for Cruz.

But can you challenge anything he says here? I've been clear since day one I didn't like Cruz, but that doesn't mean I don't hear what he is saying about those on that committee.

He can recuse himself by appointing a special prosecutor...the way an AG should do it if they think there could be "Bad Optics" if they make the call.

You know, like Lynch should have done after being compromised by Bill in the hangar.

But I know you know this...:D

Ahh I know how it works, but I expected nothing would get in the way of justice after Trump was elected.

Like Cruz or not but he sure did bring up some very good points there that are not disputable. This is painful I know, but Donald J Trump is your soon to be president Hellcats.

The last good point Cruz brought up was he dropped out of the election.