Just watched an hour of the Sessions confirmation hearing

All Tell

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would never know with the one sided attacks. 8 years and pretty much zip. But now... I'm calling hogwash.

Just did a quick search on this forum....38 threads in P&R alone started by newark since President Trump has been elected. 14 total in the entire 8 years that President Obama was in office, and almost all of those were bashing Republicans. :lol2: No one is falling for his act.

And then Sessions lied about it under oath? How dumb is that?

VOR I have a very serious question. Do you think this man lied intentionally? Do you not think he was answering this question in the context of the question about Russian interference in the election?

What would be very telling is how this info came to light. Now after reading this article its easy to see how.

Have I missed the new law that forbids anyone from talking to dignitaries from other countries. I mean we are two of the three superpowers of the world ( Us and Russia) and we are ripped for having dialogue with them as if bombs would be better. Didn't Hillary have dialogue with them? John Kerry? Ambassadors are salesman for their countries and they try to keep the peace behind closed doors and keep the lines of communication open. Do we talk to China? This all wreaks of the democrats trying to destroy a mans career because there party lost. If I'm Trump I tell them to go fly a kite. I would sick Sessions on all their fund raising and political contributions. You want to play let's see how clean you are. Bet there is dirt on them all.

Have I missed the new law that forbids anyone from talking to dignitaries from other countries. I mean we are two of the three superpowers of the world ( Us and Russia) and we are ripped for having dialogue with them as if bombs would be better. Didn't Hillary have dialogue with them? John Kerry? Ambassadors are salesman for their countries and they try to keep the peace behind closed doors and keep the lines of communication open. Do we talk to China? This all wreaks of the democrats trying to destroy a mans career because there party lost. If I'm Trump I tell them to go fly a kite. I would sick Sessions on all their fund raising and political contributions. You want to play let's see how clean you are. Bet there is dirt on them all.

They were Secretary of States not the AG. But I really don't care, the issue is he lied. There is no difference.

They were Secretary of States not the AG. But I really don't care, the issue is he lied. There is no difference.

He was not AG when he talked to them; he was on the Armed Services Committee. He evidently talked to 20-30 ambassadors throughout the world in the past year.

He was not AG when he talked to them; he was on the Armed Services Committee. He evidently talked to 20-30 ambassadors throughout the world in the past year.

Exactly, so what's the problem then? I'm trying to contain my disdain for the obstruction party but my patience is wearing very thin.

Timeline of events:

Caroline O.‏ @RVAwonk Mar 2

Three days before #Sessions met w/Kislyak in September, Obama met w/Putin at the G20 summit

Three days before #Sessions met w/Kislyak in September, Obama met w/Putin at the G20 summit.

Caroline O.‏ @RVAwonk

At the G20 summit, Obama & Putin discussed sanctions that US imposed on Sept 1, which Putin said were inconsistent w/future cooperation

On Sept 7, Dir. of National Intelligence James Clapper publicly suggested for the first time that Russia was behind the DNC hack.

Then, on Sept. 8 - the day of the #Sessions /Kislyak meeting - Trump told a Russian TV network he didn't think Russia was behind the hack

The same day (9/8) that #Sessions met w/Kislyak, Trump suggested it would be "wonderful" if we had a relationship with Russia

Also on the same day (9/8) that #Sessions met w/Kislyak, both Trump AND Pence heaped praise on Putin & his leadership style

And (here it is), on the same day that #Sessions met w/Kislyak, Russia suddenly became optimistic about building good relations w/the US

Caroline O. Retweeted Caroline O.

So at the start of the wk, Russia wasn't optimistic abt cooperation. After #Sessions -Kislyak mtg, that changed,

And then, 5 days after #Sessions -Kislyak meeting, guess what happened? Hacked DNC emails were released

Just did a quick search on this forum....38 threads in P&R alone started by newark since President Trump has been elected. 14 total in the entire 8 years that President Obama was in office, and almost all of those were bashing Republicans. :lol2: No one is falling for his act.

BUT.....he's not a democrat.... :lol2:

I completely get where you're coming from with this Hatz, but I think it's important to point out.

There are numerous posters on here who have for years clamored on about how middle of the road, unbiased, and impartial they are. President Trump's election has proven them to be massive hypocrites who are falling over themselves as the rush to attack and criticize every single misstep he makes while they turned a blind eye to those same missteps in the past.

Post of the year so far!