Everything posted by Run To State
-
Purchasing a large gun safe
What brand did you end up getting?
-
Purchasing a large gun safe
Depends on your budget and how large of a safe you're looking for. You can buy a cheaper safe like a Cannon or pay possibly double for a better safe like Liberty. Keep in mind thickness of metal, type of locking mechanism and fire rating (I recommend a minimum of 60 minutes) should be your main concerns. Door construction is also important. Your better gun safes have 1/2" or thicker solid plate steel in the door. Below are some links you can browse for safes, hope they help you. https://www.gunsafes.com/ https://www.libertysafe.com/collections/gun-safes https://www.safeandvaultstore.com/collections/gun-safe-rifle-safe-products https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/catalog/gun-safes
-
Georgia 33 Alabama 18 (CFP Championship)
Congratulations to Georgia and coach Smart! Snapped a 41 year NC drought.
-
Gameworks is Closing
I just recently read that a notice on the door of Newport's Gameworks location noted a "rebrand and relaunch".
-
Coronavirus
I wonder if you had the flu. Hope you're feeling much better now!
-
Alabama 27 Cincinnati 6 (CFP Semifinal)
Congrats to UC on a heck of a season! You belonged in the playoff. Just didn't have an answer for Bama's run game. Only big negative was Deshawn Pace's unsportsmanlike penalty, allowed his frustration to hurt his team. Really unfortunate. Congrats to Desmond Ridder on a great college career! Roll Tide.
-
Gameworks is Closing
I'm going to have to go. I took my wife and a friend there a few years ago, I met @swamprat for a Blue Jackets game while they were at Shadowbox. Maybe I can do a game and the Shadowbox... ?
-
Gameworks is Closing
Shadowbox was always a blast! I miss that place and Cafe Istanbul the most.
-
Cincinnati Chili..
1. Dixie 2.Gold Star 3. Anyplace other than Skyline. Their chili is awful and watery. Many years ago, Acropolis Chili was okay. Don't know how it is now or if it's still around. Empress was always pretty good when it was around.
-
Woman on Delta Flight...
- Classless?
Absolutely. Boys to men.- Classless?
At this level and above, my take is their offense is on the field to score points, not to make the opposing team feel better. I have no problem with what they did. If the team I'm a fan of gets blown out and the opposing team continues to try to score, it won't bother me. It's football to me. I realize it sucks to be on the losing end of that, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Just my two cents worth.- Classless?
Do something to stop it. This isn't grade school football.- Alabama 41 Georgia 24 (SEC Championship)
Roll Tide!- Alec Baldwin Shooting
So I saw a little bit of the interview yesterday. The one striking thing to me was how Baldwin talked about how he had the hammer cocked back and admitted that he let the hammer go and the weapon went off. Well duh! Of course it did, it's a single action revolver. So he claims he didn't pull the trigger, but he let the hammer drop. Same thing. What a fool!- Alec Baldwin Shooting
Couldn't agree more!- Alec Baldwin Shooting
Even if I believed he didn't have his finger on the trigger, which I don't, he had to be pointing it at them. You never do that unless you are ready and willing to pull the trigger. It was up to him to check the weapon. Totally his responsibility.- Thoughts on Brian Kelly?
Never been big on Kelly, don't hate the guy, just not a big fan. I look at it for what it is, a business decision in a big, big business. It doesn't bother me one way or another. I can see how others feel about it, but at the end of the day it simply business for him.- Next Head Coach at LSU?
It's a business, people need to remember that. As a ND fan, it doesn't bother me in the least.- Open Job: Notre Dame
I think he's the best fit. If he does get the job, as a fan I'm happy.- Is Harbaugh's Seat Nice and Cool Now?
You think Georgia is the same team now as in the first game of the season? I don't. In total defense, Georgia is #1, Clemson is #9 and Michigan is #14. In run defense Georgia is #3, Clemson is #9 and Michigan is #22. Passing yards allowed is where Michigan is better than Clemson. Georgia is #2, Michigan is #23 and Clemson is #37.- Is Harbaugh's Seat Nice and Cool Now?
Edit- Is Harbaugh's Seat Nice and Cool Now?
Remember, they lost to Sparty who lost to Purdue and also got destroyed by OSU. That Georgia defense is something Michigan hasn't seen all year.- College Football Playoffs - Who figures to make it?
Money. That's why ND and OSU is still in the running. Those two schools bring in huge dollars. We'll see how far OSU slips after today's loss, I'm thinking not too far.- Michigan 42 Ohio State 27
10 years or more? - Classless?