Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

Featured Replies

Final the 8 year losing streak is and coach Day suffers his first loss in Big 10 play in his 26th game. 

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

  • Michigan beat Notre Dame?

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line.  Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and jus

Posted Images

The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line. 

Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and just flat out beaten up at the line of scrimmage.

The Wolverines take down the biggest fraud in all of college football In the Big House!  Michigan controls their playoff destiny.

Michigan's OLine was as impressive as I've seen this year.   The pummeled OSU.

Wow I definitely didn’t see this coming. I thought OSU would win by a good amount. Yet Michigan literally down right pushed OSU around today. 
 

I will say after this game it probably is now safe to say that OSU is officially eliminated. The crazy thing is Michigan very easily could go and lose the Big 10 championship game still. 

5 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line. 

Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and just flat out beaten up at the line of scrimmage.

I know a lot of OSU fans have had a love fest with Ryan Day since he has been the Head Coach. Does losing now to their biggest rival change the opinion some of Ryan Day? That is one thing Urban Meyer never did as coach of OSU. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

Wow I definitely didn’t see this coming. I thought OSU would win by a good amount. Yet Michigan literally down right pushed OSU around today. 
 

I will say after this game it probably is now safe to say that OSU is officially eliminated. The crazy thing is Michigan very easily could go and lose the Big 10 championship game still. 

Count your blessings you didn’t go secure a loan after I told you OSU was eliminated back in September lol.  Have you finally learned your lesson about coming at me and college football takes?

Ohio State had a solid run against them to say in the least. Michigan definitely had their way today, OL and running game was dominant by then. 

8 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line. 

Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and just flat out beaten up at the line of scrimmage.

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Wow I definitely didn’t see this coming. I thought OSU would win by a good amount. Yet Michigan literally down right pushed OSU around today. 
 

I will say after this game it probably is now safe to say that OSU is officially eliminated. The crazy thing is Michigan very easily could go and lose the Big 10 championship game still. 

Nope.

Just now, 9068 said:

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

The only good thing for OSU is this is the type of performance that gets coaches fired.  Day must make changes or he will morph into Harbaugh.

10 minutes ago, Run To State said:

The Wolverines take down the biggest fraud in all of college football In the Big House!  Michigan controls their playoff destiny.

ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

Just now, John Anthony said:

ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

Not confused. Just enjoyed seeing an extremely overrated team get beat by another overrated team. Too funny! Seems to happen a lot to the Buckeyes. ?

Just now, Run To State said:

Not confused. Just enjoyed seeing an extremely overrated team get beat by another overrated team. Too funny! Seems to happen a lot to the Buckeyes. ?

Maybe we can play you guys in a bowl matchup again.  

Just now, John Anthony said:

Maybe we can play you guys in a bowl matchup again.  

Maybe. I like our chances....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.