Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

16thBBall Fan

Wow I definitely didn’t see this coming. I thought OSU would win by a good amount. Yet Michigan literally down right pushed OSU around today. 

I will say after this game it probably is now safe to say that OSU is officially eliminated. The crazy thing is Michigan very easily could go and lose the Big 10 championship game still. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line. 

Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and just flat out beaten up at the line of scrimmage.

I know a lot of OSU fans have had a love fest with Ryan Day since he has been the Head Coach. Does losing now to their biggest rival change the opinion some of Ryan Day? That is one thing Urban Meyer never did as coach of OSU. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

Wow I definitely didn’t see this coming. I thought OSU would win by a good amount. Yet Michigan literally down right pushed OSU around today. 

I will say after this game it probably is now safe to say that OSU is officially eliminated. The crazy thing is Michigan very easily could go and lose the Big 10 championship game still. 

Count your blessings you didn’t go secure a loan after I told you OSU was eliminated back in September lol.  Have you finally learned your lesson about coming at me and college football takes?

8 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line. 

Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and just flat out beaten up at the line of scrimmage.

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Nope.

Just now, 9068 said:

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

The only good thing for OSU is this is the type of performance that gets coaches fired.  Day must make changes or he will morph into Harbaugh.