Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

16thBBall Fan

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Count your blessings you didn’t go secure a loan after I told you OSU was eliminated back in September lol.  Have you finally learned your lesson about coming at me and college football takes?

Dude you realize you would have lost the bet right? Once again you came at me and lost. You said the Oregon game officially eliminated them. Well I think we seen you were 100% wrong in that and that lost didn’t eliminate them at all. In fact OSU was positioned to be the number 2 team in the playoffs before today. The lost that eliminated them was your favorite team Michigan knocking OSU around.

So you lost in every way possible and might need to think about coming at me different. Especially since you were the one who ran away from the initial bet, and then tried to change the terms of terms of the bet because you realized how ridiculous your comment was. Go back and look at our messages and see how you tried to back track and change the terms of what the initial comments were about. 

So you have won some of our discussions before, but you 100% wrong this time and even ran away from that bet on your statement. So i guess I put out that smoke you brought. 🤣😂

2D4FFE2B-5FC2-4E73-9635-C67E357EA4E5.jpeg

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Dude you realize you would have lost the bet right? Once again you came at me and lost. You said the Oregon game officially eliminated them. Well I think we seen you were 100% wrong in that and that lost didn’t eliminate them at all. In fact OSU was positioned to be the number 2 team in the playoffs before today. The lost that eliminated them was your favorite team Michigan knocking OSU around.

So you lost in every way possible and might need to think about coming at me different. Especially since you were the one who ran away from the initial bet, and then tried to change the terms of terms of the bet because you realized how ridiculous your comment was. Go back and look at our messages and see how you tried to back track and change the terms of what the initial comments were about. 

So you have won some of our discussions before, but you 100% wrong this time and even ran away from that bet on your statement. So i guess I put out that smoke you brought. 🤣😂

2D4FFE2B-5FC2-4E73-9635-C67E357EA4E5.jpeg

I literally said Clemson and OSU were eliminated and you laughed, you actually copied my post saying it lol.  Don’t embarrass yourself man.

You technically, owe me $1000 but I’m not gonna take your rent money.  I’ll take a “you were right JA.”  Also, I sponsor disadvantaged families for Christmas.  How about you go make a small donation or wrap up a small gift to a disadvantaged family in the name of John Anthony and post a picture here?

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Maybe we can play you guys in a bowl matchup again.  

8 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Maybe. I like our chances....

Im a Notre Dame fan too Run to State, however OSU would be a horrible matchup for the Irish IMO. I honestly think Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia, than they would OSU. Georgia is better than OSU, but Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia than OSU IMO. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 9068 said:

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

As my dad - an old school football coach way back in the day - told me as early as I could appreciate the game. 

Watch the guards. 

• Like 1