Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Run To State said:

Maybe. I like our chances....

I’ll be in touch.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

  • Michigan beat Notre Dame?

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line.  Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and jus

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Run To State said:

The Wolverines take down the biggest fraud in all of college football In the Big House!  Michigan controls their playoff destiny.

Michigan beat Notre Dame?

Just now, John Anthony said:

I’ll be in touch.

I can't wait. Please be more sober this time. 

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Count your blessings you didn’t go secure a loan after I told you OSU was eliminated back in September lol.  Have you finally learned your lesson about coming at me and college football takes?

Dude you realize you would have lost the bet right? Once again you came at me and lost. You said the Oregon game officially eliminated them. Well I think we seen you were 100% wrong in that and that lost didn’t eliminate them at all. In fact OSU was positioned to be the number 2 team in the playoffs before today. The lost that eliminated them was your favorite team Michigan knocking OSU around.

So you lost in every way possible and might need to think about coming at me different. Especially since you were the one who ran away from the initial bet, and then tried to change the terms of terms of the bet because you realized how ridiculous your comment was. Go back and look at our messages and see how you tried to back track and change the terms of what the initial comments were about. 
 

So you have won some of our discussions before, but you 100% wrong this time and even ran away from that bet on your statement. So i guess I put out that smoke you brought. ??

 

2D4FFE2B-5FC2-4E73-9635-C67E357EA4E5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Michigan beat Notre Dame?

Awww, that's so cute. JA feels the love. 

1 minute ago, Run To State said:

I can't wait. Please be more sober this time. 

I speak with $100 bills.

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Nope.

Nope on no chance Michigan loses in Big 10 title game? Wouldn’t be the first time we seen a team play unbelievable and win a big game, only to turn around and lay a dud the next week. 

Just now, John Anthony said:

I speak with $100 bills.

? I said be more sober...

3 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Awww, that's so cute.

Says the ND/Bama/UK fan, using “fraud” to describe anything. ?

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Dude you realize you would have lost the bet right? Once again you came at me and lost. You said the Oregon game officially eliminated them. Well I think we seen you were 100% wrong in that and that lost didn’t eliminate them at all. In fact OSU was positioned to be the number 2 team in the playoffs before today. The lost that eliminated them was your favorite team Michigan knocking OSU around.

So you lost in every way possible and might need to think about coming at me different. Especially since you were the one who ran away from the initial bet, and then tried to change the terms of terms of the bet because you realized how ridiculous your comment was. Go back and look at our messages and see how you tried to back track and change the terms of what the initial comments were about. 
 

So you have won some of our discussions before, but you 100% wrong this time and even ran away from that bet on your statement. So i guess I put out that smoke you brought. ??

 

2D4FFE2B-5FC2-4E73-9635-C67E357EA4E5.jpeg

I literally said Clemson and OSU were eliminated and you laughed, you actually copied my post saying it lol.  Don’t embarrass yourself man.

You technically, owe me $1000 but I’m not gonna take your rent money.  I’ll take a “you were right JA.”  Also, I sponsor disadvantaged families for Christmas.  How about you go make a small donation or wrap up a small gift to a disadvantaged family in the name of John Anthony and post a picture here?

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I speak with $100 bills.

Where were these $100 bills last year vs Alabama? ?

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Maybe we can play you guys in a bowl matchup again.  

 

8 minutes ago, Run To State said:

Maybe. I like our chances....

Im a Notre Dame fan too Run to State, however OSU would be a horrible matchup for the Irish IMO. I honestly think Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia, than they would OSU. Georgia is better than OSU, but Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia than OSU IMO. 

16 minutes ago, 9068 said:

As a long time football umpire I believe that was one of the best offensive line performances I have watched in a long time.

As my dad - an old school football coach way back in the day - told me as early as I could appreciate the game. 

Watch the guards. 

16 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

Gotta agree. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Says the ND/Bama/UK fan, using “fraud” to describe anything. ?

It's okay, if I were  Louisville fan I'd live vicariously though someone else too. Where are they ranked? ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.