Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

16thBBall Fan

10 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Im a Notre Dame fan too Run to State, however OSU would be a horrible matchup for the Irish IMO. I honestly think Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia, than they would OSU. Georgia is better than OSU, but Notre Dame matches up better with Georgia than OSU IMO. 

See, the thing here is, I have nothing to lose. I still realize it's just a game. If they play and the Irish would win, it would kill JA. He'd literally start to die inside. 😆

1 minute ago, Run To State said:

See, the thing here is, I have nothing to lose. I still realize it's just a game. If they play and the Irish would win, it would kill JA. He's literally start to die inside. 😆

Nah… keyboard warriors don’t phase me.  I was smart enough to say OSU was eliminated in September lol.

Just now, John Anthony said:

I literally said Clemson and OSU were eliminated and you laughed, you actually copied my post saying it lol.  Don’t embarrass yourself man.

You technically, owe me $1000 but I’m not gonna take your rent money.  I’ll take a “you were right JA.”  Also, I sponsor disadvantaged families for Christmas.  How about you go make a small donation or wrap up a small gift to a disadvantaged family in the name of John Anthony and post a picture here?

How do I owe you money? You never took the bet. You tried to change the terms of the bet and say I was betting on OSU winning out. Which as I even said I was not going to bet on OSU winning out. I was willing to make a bet on your initial statement of you saying the Oregon game eliminated OSU though. However,  you wanted no part of making that bet. So yeah you didn’t bring smoke, you brought backpedaling away from the smoke.

Go look at the messages. I said I would make the bet as long as the bet was on your initial comments of the Oregon lost eliminated OSU which was ridiculous. The bet was suppose to be on that comment, and I was willing to make it. Which as I said in the messages for the bet to be on that comment. It would have to be on OSU winning the rest of their games. If they had won the rest of their games and missed the playoffs still, then you would have won the bet because you would have been right that Oregon eliminated them. If OSU won the rest of the games and made the playoffs though, then I would have been right and the Oregon lost didn’t eliminate them. Then I even said if OSU did lose another game then the bet is voided because it wouldn’t have been the Oregon game that eliminated them so neither of us could be right on if the Oregon lost eliminated them or not since it would have been the second lost that eliminated them.

However, you wanted no part of that bet, even though the bet would have been voided after that second lost today.  Yet you keep talking big game like I didn’t want to make it. You were the one who ran away from the bet on your initial comment, because you even realized how ridiculous your comment of saying the Oregon lost eliminated them. Which as we seen the Oregon lost didn’t effect their chances at all, and would have been in if they won out. 

So I will wait for you to say, “Yes, FC you were right. It was a ridiculous comment that I made when I said the Oregon lost eliminated OSU. I clearly got caught up in my emotions after my favorite team lost, and you called me out on it and got me more upset. You were right in this case and I look forward to our future discussions.” Then I will say no worries man we all say stupid things sometimes after our favorite teams lose. At least you were able to own up to being wrong, because it takes a big man to own up to being wrong and I respect that you were able to own up to being wrong on that. Especially since I have been the one who was wrong in some of our previous discussions.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

As do I, I haven’t forgotten your Fields hate.  You can continue to try and attack Deuce and I all you want, we aren’t surprised.

I didn't attack either of you. I just used your own words against you again. And yet again you showed you couldn't handle it. Deuce just jumped in to help you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

How do I owe you money? You never took the bet. You tried to change the terms of the bet and say I was betting on OSU winning out. Which as I even said I was not going to bet on OSU winning out. I was willing to make a bet on your initial statement of you saying the Oregon game eliminated OSU though. However,  you wanted no part of making that bet. So yeah you didn’t bring smoke, you brought backpedaling away from the smoke.

Go look at the messages. I said I would make the bet as long as the bet was on your initial comments of the Oregon lost eliminated OSU which was ridiculous. The bet was suppose to be on that comment, and I was willing to make it. Which as I said in the messages for the bet to be on that comment. It would have to be on OSU winning the rest of their games. If they had won the rest of their games and missed the playoffs still, then you would have won the bet because you would have been right that Oregon eliminated them. If OSU won the rest of the games and made the playoffs though, then I would have been right and the Oregon lost didn’t eliminate them. Then I even said if OSU did lose another game then the bet is voided because it wouldn’t have been the Oregon game that eliminated them so neither of us could be right on if the Oregon lost eliminated them or not since it would have been the second lost that eliminated them.

However, you wanted no part of that bet, even though the bet would have been voided after that second lost today.  Yet you keep talking big game like I didn’t want to make it. You were the one who ran away from the bet on your initial comment, because you even realized how ridiculous your comment of saying the Oregon lost eliminated them. Which as we seen the Oregon lost didn’t effect their chances at all, and would have been in if they won out. 

So I will wait for you to say, “Yes, FC you were right. It was a ridiculous comment that I made when I said the Oregon lost eliminated OSU. I clearly got caught up in my emotions after my favorite team lost, and you called me out on it and got me more upset. You were right in this case and I look forward to our future discussions.” Then I will say no worries man we all say stupid things sometimes after our favorite teams lose. At least you were able to own up to being wrong, because it takes a big man to own up to being wrong and I respect that you were able to own up to being wrong on that. Especially since I have been the one who was wrong in some of our previous discussions.  

Lol dude I love you… all October you tried to taunt me “OSU looks unstoppable” are they still “eliminated” JA?  The answer was yes lol.  Keep your money but feel free to make a donation. Next year we will see if it’s a 3rd annual event, you questioning if Fields is better then Fromm, to questioning me calling Clemson and OSU eliminated so early (correctly).  I’m already looking forward to next fall!