Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

Featured Replies

If Michigan turns around and loses to Wisconsin/Iowa next week, that Is an absolute nightmare scenario for the CFP committee... Not only would they be forced to put in undefeated UC, but they'd also be forced to put either ND or a 1 loss B12 champ in with Bama/Georgia.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

  • Michigan beat Notre Dame?

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line.  Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and jus

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Walter said:

If Michigan turns around and loses to Wisconsin/Iowa next week, that Is an absolute nightmare scenario for the CFP committee... Not only would they be forced to put in undefeated UC, but they'd also be forced to put either ND or a 1 loss B12 champ in with Bama/Georgia.

I don’t care what happens as long as UC is in.

Just now, Walter said:

Michigan rushed for 297 yards... When was the last time an OSU defense gave up that many yards on the ground to Michigan??

Michigan was impressive on the ground and getting pressure on OSU QB. I didn't think they had it in them. 

I never expected the OSU defense to get manhandled the way they were today. OSU offense was slowed in a way that I didn't think was possible. 

I'd love to see OSU and ND in a bowl game...OSU would probably roll, but I think it would be exciting. 

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Michigan was impressive on the ground and getting pressure on OSU QB. I didn't think they had it in them. 

I never expected the OSU defense to get manhandled the way they were today. OSU offense was slowed in a way that I didn't think was possible. 

I'd love to see OSU and ND in a bowl game...OSU would probably roll, but I think it would be exciting. 

What did Michigan do to slow the OSU offense down? I didn't watch one second of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

If Michigan turns around and loses to Wisconsin/Iowa next week, that Is an absolute nightmare scenario for the CFP committee... Not only would they be forced to put in undefeated UC, but they'd also be forced to put either ND or a 1 loss B12 champ in with Bama/Georgia.

I'm in no way confident that Alabama can beat UGA...heck right now I'm not sure they'll beat Auburn.

UC is in, UGA is in, 1 loss B12 is in and either Bama with win over UGA or ND is in.

2 minutes ago, Walter said:

What did Michigan do to slow the OSU offense down? I didn't watch one second of the game. 

See post #2.

1 minute ago, Walter said:

What did Michigan do to slow the OSU offense down? I didn't watch one second of the game. 

Pressure on the QB and running game.

16 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Lol dude I love you… all October you tried to taunt me “OSU looks unstoppable” are they still “eliminated” JA?  The answer was yes lol.  Keep your money but feel free to make a donation. Next year we will see if it’s a 3rd annual event, you questioning if Fields is better then Fromm, to questioning me calling Clemson and OSU eliminated so early (correctly).  I’m already looking forward to next fall! 

Feel free to share the messages in the initial DM you sent me titled Bet. We can let others decide who backed out of the bet on your initial comments that Oregon eliminated OSU.  In the messages I think people would see me clearly willing to take the bet if the bet was on if the Oregon lost by itself eliminated OSU or not like you said. Then people would clearly see you also trying to change the terms of the bet to making it to where you get the field and I get OSU. You clearly backtracked away from those comments once you started talking about a bet and then tried to even change the terms of it. When I laid out a pretty clear way how we could make a bet on your specific comment, but you didn’t want any part of that.
 

Which guess what in regards to Fields and Fromm I actually stepped up and admitted I was wrong. Which you clearly can’t do, which makes discussions with you pointless if you can’t admit when you are wrong and then also talking about a bet that you were the one who back away from. 

Todd McShay:

A lot can happen in the next week.  But if it comes down to to OSU and Cincinnati for the No. 4 spot in the CFP, Ohio State is simply better. Two losses might keep them out but I want the #best4teams
 

I would not like this, nor do I agree with it.  @futurecoach you’re still alive in our bet apparently..

Look, I loathe Ohio State, but I never expected this.  I thought the Buckeyes would win by somewhere around the 17 points range.  This is pretty crazy.

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Feel free to share the messages in the initial DM you sent me titled Bet. We can let others decide who backed out of the bet on your initial comments that Oregon eliminated OSU.  In the messages I think people would see me clearly willing to take the bet if the bet was on if the Oregon lost by itself eliminated OSU or not like you said. Then people would clearly see you also trying to change the terms of the bet to making it to where you get the field and I get OSU. You clearly backtracked away from those comments once you started talking about a bet and then tried to even change the terms of it. When I laid out a pretty clear way how we could make a bet on your specific comment, but you didn’t want any part of that. So feel free to share those messages, if you want to let others weigh in on who backed out of the bet on your initial comment of Oregon eliminated OSU. Because I think others would clearly see you backtracking from it and changing the terms of the bet away from that comment lol. 
 

Which guess what in regards to Fields and Fromm I actually stepped up and admitted I was wrong. Which you clearly can’t do, which makes discussions with you pointless if you can’t admit when you are wrong and then also talking about a bet that you were the one who back away from. 

So, you questioning me earlier in the year about Clemson and OSU being eliminated……other than right, what was it?

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Todd McShay:

A lot can happen in the next week.  But if it comes down to to OSU and Cincinnati for the No. 4 spot in the CFP, Ohio State is simply better. Two losses might keep them out but I want the #best4teams
 

I would not like this, nor do I agree with it.  @futurecoach you’re still alive in our bet apparently..

Dude once again go back and look at our messages. You seriously apparently have no idea what the bet was suppose to be even be. 
 

As for OSU and UC. If OSU is at their best, then I think OSU is better. Problem is knowing if OSU would be at their best. 

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

So, you questioning me earlier in the year about Clemson and OSU being eliminated……other than right, what was it?

 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, futurecoach said:

It is a shame that OSU was eliminated as you said after losing to Oregon, because they definitely would have a good shot at the playoffs if they weren’t already eliminated.

Sorry had to after our conversations we had on this earlier. ?

 If OSU wins out, they definitely will be in. Which is why it is always silly to overreact to early season losses. 

Basketball guys, what you call silly, others call correct lol.

Just now, futurecoach said:

Dude once again go back and look at our messages. You seriously apparently have no idea what the bet was suppose to be even be. 
 

As for OSU and UC. If OSU is at their best, then I think OSU is better. Problem is knowing if OSU would be at their best. 

Ohio State shouldn't even be in consideration at this point.  

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Ohio State shouldn't even be in consideration at this point.  

Randy your IQ is easily a 140.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.