Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

So, you questioning me earlier in the year about Clemson and OSU being eliminated……other than right, what was it?

I even posted in this thread what the bet was, and you wanted no part of it. I was willing to make the bet that your comment of the Oregon lost eliminated OSU. Which to do the bet on that comment. OSU would have to win out, if OSU won out and missed the playoffs you would have been right. If OSU won out and made the playoffs I would have been right. So I was willing to make the bet on that specific comment, but you wanted no part of it. I even gave you an out in the bet to, which would have voided the bet. If OSU lost a second game, then the bet would have been voided because the second lost would have eliminated them not the Oregon game and so no way to know then if your comment of Oregon eliminated OSU was right or not. Yet you wanted no part of making a bet on that specific comment of yours when I gave you a chance to make a bet specifically on that comment. Yet you keep acting like I was the one who ran from it. 

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

  • Michigan beat Notre Dame?

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line.  Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and jus

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Ohio State shouldn't even be in consideration at this point.  

I agree, but was commenting on his post of them talking about a 2 loss OSU possibly still being one of the four best over UC. 

3 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I even posted in this thread what the bet was, and you wanted no part of it. I was willing to make the bet that your comment of the Oregon lost eliminated OSU. Which to do the bet on that comment. OSU would have to win out, if OSU won out and missed the playoffs you would have been right. If OSU won out and made the playoffs I would have been right. So I was willing to make the bet on that specific comment, but you wanted no part of it. I even gave you an out in the bet to, which would have voided the bet. If OSU lost a second game, then the bet would have been voided because the second lost would have eliminated them not the Oregon game and so no way to know then if your comment of Oregon eliminated OSU was right or not. Yet you wanted no part of making a bet on that specific comment of yours when I gave you a chance to make a bet specifically on that comment. Yet you keep acting like I was the one who ran from it. 

Here’s the thing you don’t understand, I knew they weren’t going to win out… that’s why I said they were eliminated after Oregon and you called me silly.  Why else would I have called them eliminated?

9 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Ohio State shouldn't even be in consideration at this point.  

Do we want the four best teams or the four best records?

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Do we want the four best teams or the four best records?

The four best teams of course!  Who cares about the record. 

Michigan’s final 5 drives:

• 82 yards, TD
• 81 yards, TD
• 78 yards, TD
• 66 yards, TD
• 63 yards, TD
 

It just so happens, Michigan was the only “good” team OSU played since Oregon.  They exposed the atrocious D just like Oregon did.

4 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Do we want the four best teams or the four best records?

I want the four best teams, but that's a moot point.  The system isn't set up to always have the four best teams.

As it stands, I don't see how Ohio State can make an argument to be one of the four best teams anyway.  

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

I want the four best teams, but that's a moot point.  The system isn't set up to always have the four best teams.

As it stands, I don't see how Ohio State can make an argument to be one of the four best teams anyway.  

Agreed.

13 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Randy your IQ is easily a 140.

Christmas Story Randy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Do we want the four best teams or the four best records?

Problem is knowing for sure who the best 4 teams are. Going into today I doubt many thought Michigan would win, except Michigan fans. So record does have to be a consideration to, since human opinion on which teams would win or are better is wrong a lot too. 

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I want the four best teams, but that's a moot point.  The system isn't set up to always have the four best teams.

As it stands, I don't see how Ohio State can make an argument to be one of the four best teams anyway.  

If UC wins out how are they not one of the top 4?  That’s where I’m at.

^ Under the current system, I think UC has to be in assuming they remain undefeated.

Whether I think they are one of the four best teams is irrelevant.  As futurecoach said, most of us (Vegas included) thought Ohio State would handle business today and they got pushed around and bullied.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Alabama go down in similar fashion.

17 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Alabama go down in similar fashion.

Today?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.