Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 42 Ohio State 27

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, John Anthony said:

The only good thing for OSU is this is the type of performance that gets coaches fired.  Day must make changes or he will morph into Harbaugh.

Think the Day to the Bears rumor has any merit? Supposedly want him there to groom Fields.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    ND plays Stanford today, you’re confused again.

  • Michigan beat Notre Dame?

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    The tougher team won this game and that’s pretty much the bottom line.  Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot too many times, some bizarre coaching decisions that don’t make a lot of sense and jus

Posted Images

@John Anthony.... I assume he will be banned from all future OSU engagements and events after this? ?

 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

@John Anthony.... I assume he will be banned from all future OSU engagements and events after this? ?

He loves to mess with the OSU fanbase lol.  Sort of a love/hate thing.

As a fan of smash mouth football and someone who deplores the "Air it out 50+ times a game" style, I loved that last offensive drive by Michigan.  Ohio State was gassed and Michigan not only killed the clock, they iced the game.

Happy to see Harbaugh guide Michigan to a win.  The guy knows how to coach.  Paul Finebaum will be eating a lot of crow on Monday for as much talk as he made last year about how it was time for Michigan to fire Harbaugh.

12 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

 

Happy to see Harbaugh guide Michigan to a win.  The guy knows how to coach. 

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. He beats the teams he's supposed to but is now 3-13 against top 10 teams and 4-9 against OSU/MSU since becoming the head coach at Michigan.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. He beats the teams he's supposed to but is now 3-13 against top 10 teams and 4-9 against OSU/MSU since becoming the head coach at Michigan.

Are you seriously saying Harbaugh can't coach?  He built Stanford into a 12-1 team by the time he left there with an Orange Bowl win and three of the four years he was in San Francisco the team went to a Super Bowl and two NFC title games.  I'll concede those stats but I'd still take Harbaugh over a lot of other coaches if given the opportunity.

19 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

As a fan of smash mouth football and someone who deplores the "Air it out 50+ times a game" style, I loved that last offensive drive by Michigan.  Ohio State was gassed and Michigan not only killed the clock, they iced the game.

Happy to see Harbaugh guide Michigan to a win.  The guy knows how to coach.  Paul Finebaum will be eating a lot of crow on Monday for as much talk as he made last year about how it was time for Michigan to fire Harbaugh.

Have noticed several teams pounding it. I think it takes advantage of defenses geared to stop the spread. Saw a team go into power I set last weekend.

7 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

Are you seriously saying Harbaugh can't coach?  He built Stanford into a 12-1 team by the time he left there with an Orange Bowl win and three of the four years he was in San Francisco the team went to a Super Bowl and two NFC title games.  I'll concede those stats but I'd still take Harbaugh over a lot of other coaches if given the opportunity.

I don't think he's a bad coach. But I don't think he's a great coach or one of the top coaches in the college game. The stats and records don't lie. He hasn't won when it actually matters during his time at Michigan. 

Since he took the Michigan job:

1-4 in bowl games

3-13 v Top 10 Opponents

4-9 v OSU/Michigan St

11-16 v Ranked Opponents

 

 

On 11/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, 9068 said:

Think the Day to the Bears rumor has any merit? Supposedly want him there to groom Fields.

Just came here to ask @John Anthonythe same thing! 

On 11/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, 9068 said:

Think the Day to the Bears rumor has any merit? Supposedly want him there to groom Fields.

It’s been out there now. I guess it all depends on how comfortable Day is with firing staff members, or walk away.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.