Georgia 33 Alabama 18 (CFP Championship)

I'm still not convinced UGA wasn't sandbagging the first time they played. That game meant little to nothing for their title aspirations since they were a lock to make the playoff. UGA was one of the more dominating teams in CFB history for a reason and they showed it last night.

Those two teams just look different from a speed and talent standpoint for a reason. Even Bennett, who looks like the kid you hired down the street to mow your lawn, is a heck of an athlete.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I'm still not convinced UGA wasn't sandbagging the first time they played. That game meant little to nothing for their title aspirations since they were a lock to make the playoff. UGA was one of the more dominating teams in CFB history for a reason and they showed it last night.

Those two teams just look different from a speed and talent standpoint for a reason. Even Bennett, who looks like the kid you hired down the street to mow your lawn, is a heck of an athlete.

I thought Bennett and the Dawgs would mail it in after the controversial fumble call went against them.  They proved me wrong.

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

I'm not sure I'd say they were sandbagging. I think it made a huge difference having Metchie and Williams one game and then losing them both. 

I saw some notable names, biggest probably being Reggie Bush, attributing these injuries to field turf. I've heard this theory before, but to see a couple posts about it threw me off. Has that agenda been picking up steam?

23 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I saw some notable names, biggest probably being Reggie Bush, attributing these injuries to field turf. I've heard this theory before, but to see a couple posts about it threw me off. Has that agenda been picking up steam?

I saw a few tweets about it last night during the game when it happened complaining about the turf as well. Just my opinion, I do think that's why you've seen such an uptick in knee injuries in today's game compared to years ago. That turf is a lot harder on the knees than grass. 

14 minutes ago, DearToday said:

I saw a few tweets about it last night during the game when it happened complaining about the turf as well. Just my opinion, I do think that's why you've seen such an uptick in knee injuries in today's game compared to years ago. That turf is a lot harder on the knees than grass. 

Although we've all seen the grass fields get torn up and cause issues as well.  Especially the ones they try to re-sod.  I dunno.  Maybe more injuries cause guys are playing more and pushing the limits of their bodies.??

• Like 2